The shower Video

Ok, no ideas actually needed. _I_Make_Evil_Awesome PM'ed us an IDEAAAA. It is HILARIOUS. And Immature. And makes no sense. And is very inappropriate ◕‿◕. HAHA. Read at your own risk.

Gods, that girl is going to get it. "How did you get this" I yelled at her. 'Oh...I just sent one of my friends to ask Mr.Blofis if he could tutor her, then she snuck in your room, and got one".

"Why do you want it"

"Because, I want to"

"Um..Ok" I said. What can she do with my underwear anyway. Man, teenagers are crazy. "Hey, Annabeth here is your homework" Piper said. I glared at her and said "Yeah, because I gave it to you" Sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Well" she huffed. I rolled my eyes, a smile tugging at my lips. (I'm watching Teen Titans go 100 EPISODE WOOOO xD). "Ashly is going to kill me" Jason said running up to us. "Me too" I grumbled

After 4th period I heard the ever so wonderful (note the sarcasm) voice of Ms.Sherbert screaming "VALDEZ". "I'm sorry, yeesh" Leo said. "OFFICE NOW" Ms.Pervert yelled. "Yes, Ms.Pervert" Leo called, on his way to the office. Everyone in the hallway was laughing. "VALDEZ, I SWEAR- CHILDREN STOP LAUGHING" she yelled. That just made us laugh harder.

After school I realized that Leo got suspended for setting a desk on fire. "I can't believe he did that" I said. "I can" Jason said.

That night was my last night at the Blofis's. I was going to be staying at the apartment for the demigods. As I was taking a shower, I noticed something unusual. A black dot, on the faucet. A CAMERA. ASHLYYYYYY.

The first thing I did the next day, *shivers* went to Ashly. "The video" I said. She smirked.

"Nice ti-"

"SHUT UP, GIVE ME THE VIDEO, WHY DO YOU NEED IT"

"Let me date Percy, or I will show it to the whole school"

"How will you do that"

"Mass text:"

"Some people don't have phones"

"I know nerds that can help me put it on during Assembly"

"Fine show it" I said completely sure. No one, and I mean NO ONE, was taking my Percy. "B-but don't you care about people seeing you naked" she said like a 4 year old. "Well, Percy is a part of me, and I would NEVER give YOU a part of me" I said. "Fine" she said defiantly. "Good luck tomorrow" she said. "But wait, why do you need my underwear" I said still unsure. This girl is crazy. "Well, I'm having a party next week, I took a picture from that video, and we are going to play, pin the underwear on the bitch" she said with a smug smile. "Gods, your weird". "Did you say Gods" she asked confused. "No...."

"Oh, ok" she said walking away. Piper ran up to me saying "So what did the bitch do this time"

"Ruin my social life"

"Well, who cares your a demigod, you can go back to camp"

"Yeah, but I'm not giving up"

"Ok, have...fun"

After school, I visited Percy. I told him about what happened. 'I'm going to make sure she dies drowning" I laughed. "Gods Percy, what am I going to do" I said. "What am I gonna do, Wise Girl" he said. "Yeah, what are you gonna do. If you die, a part of me does, too" I said. He hugged me and said "Annabeth, I've cheated death all my life, I am so gonna live" he said smirking. I kissed him, and it ended up lasting 30 seconds. "I love you Seaweed Brain"

"I love you too, Wise Girl"

The next day, after assembly, the video started. And I laughed. Gods, I love you Leo. (Not that 'love'). It was a video of Ashly trying to sing. And failing.

Texts

Annabeth

Leo

THNK U

Eh, np, she said I wasn't hot

YOU HAVE NO IDEA ASSHOLE

Leo, you literally saved my life

social life, where are u anwy

With Percy

Why

He gets bored, bye

bye

The teachers were trying to stop the video, but it ended. At the end it said "Leo Valdez Production ". I was cracking up. So much for the shower video.

So the next chapter is DONE. Everybody say "Thank you Cat". If she didn't give the idea, there would be no chapter now. Also 3 CHAPTERS in one day. That deserves some applause

*applause*

Thank you thank you