I'm sorry, Percy

Thank you @Pinkglitterpanda03 and @Resonance15 . Your comments are always so sweet. I can just read them again and again. 3RD CHAPTER TODAY, LETS DO DIS. ACTUALLY 2 CHAPPIE'S, AND 1 AUTHOR NOTE. IM SO PUMPED. BOOYA BOOYA BOOYA. *Clears throat* Sorry. Lets go. This chapter is really sad though. So if you like feels, this should be your favorite.

Sally POV

Oh, how was I going to tell my baby. I couldn't even tell myself. The doctor just said that its not likely he would survive. I was driving home with Paul, and all of a sudden, everything went black.

Third Person

Sally was driving home, and then a car crashed into her side. A car not looking. A car not thinking. The ambulances came. Sally Jackson was dead. Paul Blofis was also dead. And their son most likely would be dead too.

Annabeth POV

I just got a call from the hospital. Gods..no. How could it be true. How would Percy take it. They also told me Percy may not survive. I think I just died. I told the others, and they looked at me. "I think I just died" I told them. "W-we have to tell Percy, C'mon" Jason said shakily. 

When we got to the hospital, I went in alone first. It was best, the others had said. Or, they just didn't want to tell him. I DON'T EITHER. 818. I knocked. "Come in" a muffled voice said. I walked in. "Hey, Perce" I said. "Hey, Annabeth, they already told me" he said. I then realized his eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Oh, I'm sorry Percy" I said sitting on his bed. He put his head in my shoulder, and cried silently. The rest walked in, and we all tried to comfort Percy. We had all lost parents, but Sally was like a parent to us all. Even Nico was respectful around her. It took a toll on everyone.

After 5 hours of grieving, Jason, Piper, and Leo left. I stayed with Percy, of course. Now, it was my job to help him. And I don't care at all. I care about Percy more than I care about myself in cases like this. "Hey, Annabeth, do you wanna go its getting late, I don't wanna keep you" he said. "No way, it will take 50 of the worlds strongest men to get me away from you" I said. "So 50 me's" He smirked. "Gods, Percy. Your too full of yourself" I said rolling my eyes.

Luke POV (LUKEE)

I was enjoying Elysium. Yeah, I'm gonna try rebirth, but I wanna enjoy this first. "LUKE" I heard Selina say concerned. She and Beckendorf ran towards me. "What, whats the matter" I said frantically. "COME" They yelled, each grabbing one of my arms. 

When we got to the park, all of our friends from when we were alive were looking at something. Like a BIG I-Message. Sadness was evident on all of their faces. ESPECIALLY Beckendorf. What I saw next made me want to cry.

Annabeth was sitting next to a pale boy, with no hair, and dull sea green eyes. It was in a hospi- Wait, SEA GREEN EYES. No way. That can't be. "Is that-" "Yes" Beckendorf cut me off. "Thats Percy". No..no no no no no no no no no. "Oh my Gods it can't be..." The words were stuck in my throat. Even influenced by Kronos, I always though of Percy as a little brother. As much as I thought of Annabeth as a little sister. I could never kill him. I hope I don't see him THAT soon.

Percy POV

"I'm sorry Percy" Annabeth told me. I'm sorry me.

Sorry the chapter was so short, but did you FEEL the feels. God, I did. TEAM LUKE. HE IS AMAZING. HE HAS LIKE PERSASSY SASS. GODS.

~BA!