Chapter 1: Peace, or not?

(This book has been inspired by @Keelyirwin22's book: 'The Game Of Death'.)

The sun rose. It all felt so peaceful.

"Oh come on, Daisy! You have to come with us!" Storm said, clearly frustrated." Yeah, daddy's right!" Amber and Max said in unison."You cannot miss mom's speech. It's very important." Storm said."Indeed, it's very stupid." Daisy replied rudely." Daisy!" Storm shouted."Fine!" Daisy sighed. They walked outside of The Royale Den." And together, we stand stronge-" Aurora raised an eyebrow. Storm smirked nervously. Aurora sighed, but continued." All your fault!" Amber hissed. Daisy rolled her eyes.

"Storm! Can't you seriously arrive in time? It's literally in front of The Royale Den!" Aurora said frustrated when she finished her speech." It's not his fault, mommy!" Max said." Yeah, it's Daisy's fault!" Amber said. Daisy's eyes widened. Aurora growled at her, but walked off. Storm sighed. 

A few hours later, Storm and his family went to sleep in The Royale Den."Night!" Storm said." Night!" Aurora replied. 

The next day, the Royale Family woke up to commotion outside. They walked out, to see what was happening. Some dogs had attacked them. A big, Fierce Golden Retriever was clearly the leader." Stop this!" Storm screamed. The leader smirked. He charged at them, and ran into them, leaving them unconscious. 

A few hours later, Storm woke up. He looked around. He realised he was inside a small den, which was guarded by guards. They were both Golden Retrievers. Every few minutes, some dog howled out of sadness. Outside, some excited cheers could be heard. Storm only thought one thing:' Where am I?'