Chapter 6: Are You in?

Nightfall started approaching. The dogs were starting to go to their hide-outs.

(Zari's POV)

Zari yawned as she curled up next to a rock in her den. She giggled, at the memory of the scream Lily had made. If she had fought better, maybe she would have been alive.'I said I was gonna crush them all, here i am.' She thought.' Good that I buried her, who would want to see that?' Zari thought. Zari chuckled, as she fell asleep. 

(Aurora's POV)

Aurora was getting ready to sleep. She wanted to find Storm, but in this jungle, that wasn't easy. 

(Storm's POV)

Storm hunted for almost the whole day. He had lots of spare food. He wondered where Aurora was. 

(Rei's POV) 

Aurora and Rei had been making plans for the whole day. They weren't gonna attack, just defend." Aurora, maybe I can go find some dogs?" Rei asked earlier that day. Aurora chuckled."That's to dangerous." She said. Rei shrugged." Maybe." Rei said. 

(Rover's POV)

Rover and Walnut were wandering around the jungle. He gasped, as he saw Storm." No!" He whispered. Storm noticed him. Rover kept running, but Storm was faster. Storm pinned Rover down." Please! Don't hurt me!" Rover begged." Get away, then." Storm replied." I can't! You're on top of me!" Rover said. Rover looked around. He realised Walnut wasn't here. He chuckled, as he knew the squirrel had already prepared their secret plan. They made this plan earlier that day." Walnut, now!" Rover said. Walnut jumped out of a tree, and bit in Storm's back. Storm screamed and jumped up." Perfect!" Rover said. Walnut got back in his favourite position: Rover's head." Want to make a group together?" Storm asked. Rover didn't know what to reply. After a few minutes, Storm started losing his patience." So, are you in?" He asked." Yes." Rover replied. 

(Lily's POV)

Lily gasped for breath, as her head popped out of the closed hole.*Urgh*" Who did this?" Lily asked, once her breathe started getting back to normal. Her fur was completely destroyed. Suddenly, the memories came back like a flood. Lily growled." You will all pay for this, but especially you, Zari." Lily growled.