Chapter 3: Introduction

"I'll introduce you to them!" Ragnarok said happily. 

"Okay, now go stand in a line." Ragnarok whispered to the dogs. A female German Shepherd looked at him with a disgusted face." And what's your problem?" Ragnarok asked." You! You're fur is so ugly, when I first saw you, I thought you were a mole." The female replied. Ragnarok growled." Go stand in line, or else it won't be your best day." He threatened." Fine,' Mister King.'" The female scoffed. Ragnarok growled, but stayed calm. The girl took a place in the line. Storm couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the female's attitude." Okay, first in line, we have Storm!" Ragnarok said.

'Storm is a male German Shepherd. His fur is mostly black, with tints of brown in it.' 

 Storm bowed his head, not knowing if it was weird or not. Ragnarok nodded. Storm realised that Ragnarok knew his name. Storm figured it wasn't really anything special. 

"Then, we have Aurora!" Ragnarok continued. 

'Aurora is a female German Shepherd. Her fur is a mix of brown and black.'

She bowed her head as well, clearly a bit annoyed. 

"Next, we have Ryoma." Ragnarok continued. 

'Ryoma is a male Australian Shepherd. His fur is mostly gray, with tints of black.' 

'Ryoma  is @Sinbad-Seth'

Ryoma bowed his head respectfully.

"Next up, we have Charlie." 

'Charlie is a male German Shepherd. His fur is brown, with some little bits of black.'

' Charlie is @StoriesOmega08' 

Charlie bowed his head. He winked at Aurora. Storm didn't really like that." It's alright, Storm. I love you and no one else." Aurora assured him. Storm sighed. Charlie noticed the commotion. He looked at his paws.' This way, you're not gonna make friends, Charles.' He thought. 

"Next up, we have Paul." Ragnarok said. 

'Paul is a male Chihuahua. His fur is mostly white, with some black spots on it.' 

'Paul is @Darkrai1130' 

All contestants chuckled, even Ragnarok chuckled a little. 

"So, you are one of the contestants. You're going to get killed first, little one." The female from earlier said.

"How did you just call me?" Paul said, before showing his very large and sharp teeth.

Her eyes widened. "I didn't say anything." The female chuckled nervously. 

"Next, we have Zari." Ragnarok growled, as he looked at the female.

'Zari is a female German Shepherd. Her fur is mostly black, with some brown spots on it.' 

'Zari is @Keelyirwin22'

"What? Do you think I'm going to bow for you, King Mole?" Zari scoffed." No, no I don't." Ragnarok said. Storm shrugged. 

"Now, we have Grant!" Ragnarok said. 

'Grant is a male German Shepherd. He is  a big dog. His fur was completely black.'

'Grant is  @Crabpuncher21. 

"H-h-ello!" Grant said. Ragnarok nodded. 

"Next, we have Rei." Ragnarok said.

'Rei is a male Golden Retriever. His fur is  dark-yellow, which at night, looks golden.'

'Rei is @Storyesboy' 

Rei lifted his head proudly. 

"Then, we have Lily." 

'Lily  is a female German Shepherd. She has beautiful stripes on her back, which look like the stripes of Storm's brother: Tiger! Her fur is mostly black, but the stripes are brown.' 

'Lily is @123BabyBus' 

Lily nodded elegantly.

"Wow! We're off to our last contestant. Next, and last, is Rover." 

'Rover is male German Shepherd. Rover has a mixed black and brown fur. Most of his head is brown.' 

'Rover is me'

Rover nodded quickly. He was quite clearly not enjoying the time that he stood in front of that many dogs. 

Zari chuckled." Are those my opponents? Give me that victory already. This will be to easy." She scoffed. She yawned.

"So, let The Danger Games begin!" Ragnarok shouted. 

(This song works the same as the ones in book 1: I give you the text, you decide the rhythm!) 

Song: The Danger Games!

Creator: Minnion1616(Me)

Ragnarok: IT IS TIME!

Ragnarok: The moment WE'VE all been waiting for! 

 Public: IT. IS. TI-I-I-IMe!

Ragnarok: For The Danger Games To Start! 

Ragnarok: Are You ready?

Public: Are You ready?

Ragnarok: Are You ready?

Lily: We are ready!

Storm: MORE than ready!

Ragnarok: IT IS TIME!

Ragnarok: The moment WE'VE all been waiting for!

Public: IT. IS. TI-I-I-IMe!

Ragnarok: For The Danger Games To Start!

Ragnarok: Are You ready?

Public: Are You ready?

Ragnarok: Are You ready?

Zari: I will crush ALL in my Wa-a-ay!

All contestants except Zari: No-No-No-No- No Wa-a-ay! 

Everyone: The Danger Games!

"Now,  The Games will start!" Ragnarok said. He was excited to see who would win. 

The contestants jumped off the rock. Ragnarok guided them towards a tunnel in the big, stone building behind them." Enter, then the games will begin!" Ragnarok said excitedly.