Chapter 4: Welcome to your worst nightmare!

"Go!" Ragnarok said, once he finished counting down. The dogs sprinted down the tunnel. When they exited the tunnel, they were absolutely fascinated by the view they had. They ran down one last hill, before arriving in a jungle, which ended in a valley."How is this possible?" Storm asked. There were little openings which led to light entering the building." Remember: Don't hold back to kill!" Ragnarok shouted from the top of the hill." Oh. I never do." Zari replied. Storm raised an eyebrow." Now, fight!" Ragnarok screamed. Everyone ran in different directions. 

(Rover's POV)

Rover ran away from everyone as fast as he could. He didn't want to be in this thing in the first place."Why? Why me!" Rover asked." I did nothing wrong!" He screamed. Out of anger, he attacked an innocent squirrel that was running around. He didn't kill it. He stopped himself."Rover, don't let your anger take over." Rover said. He sighed. The squirrel didn't even try to run away." D-d-do you want to be my friend?" Rover asked. Rover saw that the squirrel nodded slightly." Okay, I'll name you Walnut!" Rover said happily. 

(Paul's POV)

Paul was running as fast as he could. He was short, and that was a benefit for him. He found a little hole inside a tree." Perfect!" Paul said. 

(Rei's POV)

Rei was running away. He found a tree with a hole inside of it. This would be his 'hide-out'. Rei smiled. He may be in the worst competition ever, but at least he found a hide-out. 

(Charlie's POV)

Charlie kept running, not looking back. He didn't care how tired he would get, he needed to run away from those Psychopaths as fast as he could. That Zari got under his fur. If he had the courage too, he would have slapped her, but he didn't have the courage. He stopped running. He found a nice river, with a hole next to it. He sighed." I guess this will be my 'home'." He said. He walked inside. It was not that small as it looked like. He sighed. He laid down. Why did he have to be in this bloodbath?

(Storm's POV) 

Storm was running. He wanted to find Aurora, but first, he needed to find a safe place to sleep. He found a nest, which looked like it belonged to a bird, but it was very big. Storm shrugged. Storm laid down, and fell asleep. 

(Aurora's POV)

Aurora kept running. She had the feeling she could collapse any moment. She didn't stop. Eventually, she found a big crack in the border. This would be her 'home'.

(Ryoma's POV)

Ryoma wandered around inside the jungle. He looked up and saw some butterfly's. He did like the animals inside of the jungle, but he knew The Danger Games were as their name implies' Dangerous'. Ryoma found a safe spot next to a puddle of mud, inside a log. The log surprisingly fell very nice. Ryoma fell asleep almost immediately. 

(Lily's POV)

Lily kept running. She could do something not a lot of other dogs could: Climb in trees! In a Jungle like this, there were a lot. She jumped into a high one. No one would get her here. She curled up into her new 'home'.

(Grant's POV) 

Grant didn't run for long. He stopped at a  cave, which was surprisingly big. This would be his 'home'. Grant started thinking.'Who will survive, and who won't?'

(Zari's POV)

Zari ran for a long time. She wanted to find a perfect place to sleep. Eventually, she arrived at the valley. A giant waterfall ended in a lake. Underneath the waterfall, a little den took Zari's attention." Perfect!" Zari smirked. 

(Storm's POV) 

Storm woke up. He wondered how long he had slept. It had become much darker in the building. Storm shrugged. At least, now he had some energy to fight back if needed. 

(Ragnarok's POV) 

Ragnarok sighed. Not really anything had  happened so far. All the contestants did was sleep and run." I hope this won't last to long." Ragnarok said. He shrugged. 

(Zari's POV)

"Zaaaaari." A haunting voice said." Who's there?" Behind the waterfall, a body could be seen." Who are you?"" Zaaaari." The voice continued." Shut up! What are you?" Zari asked."I'm everything there is, but yet, I'm still nothing." The voice said. It kept echoing through her head." Get away, you freak!" Zari said." No, no, no, I'm staying right where I am." The voice said. Zari's eyes widened, as she recognised the voice." Lara? No! Get away! You're the worst sister ever!" Zari screamed, as her head started to hurt. She put her front-paws on her ears." Shut up!" Zari said, who was starting to cry a little." Don't cry, little sis!" The voice said." Don't you dare call me that! You don't deserve to be my sister!" Zari growled." How dare you!" The body with the voice charged at Zari." Welcome to your worst Nightmare!" The voice said. "No!" Zari screamed. She woke up." Oh. It was just a dream." Zari said. Her chest was rising and falling heavily. Zari sighed.