Chapter 2: Captured!

"What is this place?" Storm said, nervously." Aurora? Daisy? Max? Amber?" Storm asked, panicked." I'm here, Storm." Aurora whispered from the other side of the den." You're in a different den then me? What's gonna happen?" Storm whispered." I don't know." Aurora replied.

A few hours later, the golden retriever walked up a rock." Dear civilians. As you all know, I'm King Ragnarok." The golden retriever said." Actually, we didn't." Storm whispered, as he heard King Ragnarok talk." Soooooo funny!" Aurora replied, sarcastically." You should worry about our puppy's Storm!"" I know!" Storm replied.

Ragnarok was talking about his Kingdom." Now, as a tradition our grandparents did too, The Danger Games!"" The what! Storm, Aurora and a lot of voices said in unison." Now, we will see our contestants." Ragnarok said." Guards, let them out." He said, as he signalled towards the guards. They moved to the side. Storm ran out. A crowd was cheering happily. Storm couldn't run away, as guards were everywhere. He was guided to the rock Ragnarok was standing on. Aurora and Storm weren't the only dogs that needed to fight. A lot of other dogs walked on top of the rock." Look! These are the contestants for The Danger Games!" Ragnarok said proudly.