Chapter 13: Fly In A Web

(Zari's POV)

Zari's consciousness started slipping away. Slowly but surely, her eyes closed. 

Storm smirked. He hit her head one final time. He walked away. He smirked, as he now knew he had gotten his revenge. 

A few hours later, Zari became conscious again. She groaned. 

She tried to stand up, but winced in pain. She tried again. She stood up, but fell down moments later. 

Zari cried." Why?" Zari screamed.

Zari sighed. She realised Storm wasn't her enemy. Storm was The King, but he had nothing to do with the past.

"I should forgive him." Zari said. 

Zari slowly stood up. She still felt so much pain, but she now had a reason to keep going. She would forgive someone. 

(Grant's POV)

Grant started crying. He didn't want to be here. He didn't want to kill. He just wanted to make friends. This was his worst nightmare! 

(River's POV)

River and Axel, while being in some stupid and dangerous game, were still happy. They now had three new members of their family. Two females and one male puppy had been born. The females were named Aura, after Storm's girlfriend, and Feline. The male was called Thunder, after River's brother, Storm. The puppies  and Axel were sleeping, while River was enjoying their calmness.

(Zari's POV)

Zari eventually found Storm, who instantly lunged at her. Zari managed to dodge, barely though."Stop! I want to talk!" Zari said.

"Talk? I'd rather die than talk to you!" Storm replied in an angry tone.

"No! Just listen!" Zari said.

Storm tried to hit her, and succeeded. Zari got hit on her chest, and fell down. Zari winced in pain.

"J-j-j-just listen!" Zari said, while having trouble to breath.

"Nope." Storm replied. He chuckled.

"Please!" Zari said. 

"I want to apologise." Zari said.

Storm's expression softened. 

"Please forgive me!" Zari pleaded. 

"I will." Storm replied.

Zari Smiled.

"I'll help you stand up. Now that I think about it, wanna join our group?" Storm said.

"Really?" Zari replied.

"Yeah!" Storm chuckled.

"I'd love to!" Zari replied.

Storm helped Zari stand up. They slowly walked towards Aurora and Rover.

(Ragnarok's POV)

"Hunter, you know what you have to do. Hunt them down!" Ragnarok said. A pitbull nodded. "Yes, Ragnarok." The pitbull replied. 

The pitbull ran off. Ragnarok chuckled evilly.

After a while, the pitbull suddenly stopped, as he smelled a nearby dog. He suddenly saw a rottweiler walking around. He lunged at it. The rottweiler screamed in fear." You're trapped like a fly in a web, rottweiler." The pitbull said.