Chapter 12: Attack on a maniac

(Storm's POV)

Storm woke up, as he heard loud coughs from his son: Max!

"Max?" He said in a worried tone. 

Max tried to say something, but all that came out was a gasping sound.

Storm gasped, as he looked at Max's throat. 

Storm woke Aurora. She knew healing techniques, and to their relief, they worked on Max. Max now had a leaf around his throat. Storm growled, as he recognised Zari's scent. 

He screamed furiously.

He followed her scent.

"I'm coming for you, maniac!" He screamed.

Aurora didn't know what to do, but she chose to stay with her other family.

Daisy's missing paw had made her terribly sad, but she was doing alright physically.

(Grant's POV)

Grant woke up to a loud scream of fury. He stood up, and ran away, to the scream. He gasped, as he saw a shadow running around furiously.

"It's time to go back!" Grant said, before running away.

Grant sighed, at the thought of this 'game'.

(Storm's POV)

Storm was sprinting. He didn't care about all the energy he had lost, he only wanted one thing: Revenge! 

(Ryoma's POV)

"Ryoma, I don't feel so good." Jade said, before screaming.

" Jade?" Ryoma said, panicked. 

Jade almost fell down, but Ryoma quickly grabbed her scruff. He quickly laid her on the ground. Jade groaned in pain.

"It must have been the berries." Jade said.

Ryoma's eyes widened.

'Flashback' 

"Ryoma, look!" Jade said in an excited way. She quickly ate some berries. Ryoma rolled his eyes playfully. 

'End of flashback'

"I'll try to find a cure!" Ryoma said. 

Jade slightly nodded. Ryoma ran off. 

(Ragnarok's POV)

"Ready?" Ragnarok asked.

"Non! Je ne suis pas pret!" A Rottweiler replied.( No! I am not ready!) 

"Perfect." Ragnarok smirked. 

The Rottweiler raised an eyebrow. 

"Get Chloe unconscious." Ragnarok said, before signalling to some guards.

"Non, non, non, no-" Chloe said, before getting hit, leaving her unconscious.(No, no, no, n-)

'Chloe is a Rottweiler, with mostly black fur. She has little tints of brown in her fur. She speaks a mixture of English and French.' 

The guards picked her up by her scruff, and brought her to a hole. 

(Chloe's POV)

A few minutes later, Chloe woke up. 

"*Urgh* Ma head!" Chloe growled.( My head!)

"Where am I?" She said.

She looked around, and realised she was in a dirty hole. 

"Qui did this to moi!" She screamed in fury.(Who did this to me!) 

'I need to get out!' Chloe thought. 

She stood up, and walked out. She gasped, as she heard a loud scream." Where are you, Maniac?" The voice screamed. 

Chloe's ears flattened. She ran away. 

(Storm's POV)

'I'll find that maniac!' Storm thought.

 He was still following Zari's scent. He smirked, as the scent was getting stronger. After a few moments, he heard a chuckle." You think you can do anything against me?" The voice said.

Storm growled.

"Yes I can, Zari." Storm said. 

Zari jumped out of a tree. They started circling around each other." I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you, you can't." Zari said, amused. 

"Think what you want, your end is near!" Storm growled. 

Zari chuckled. 

"Your laughing will soon be replaced. You'd want to go cry by your daddy's side." Storm growled. 

"How dare you talk about my dad like that!" Zari screamed. She charged at Storm. Storm dodged.

"What? Isn't it true?" Storm said in an amused tone. 

Zari let out a furious scream. 

She tried to hit Storm's throat, but kept missing.

"Miss puss!" Storm chuckled.

"Don't you see?  I'm quite clearly a dog." Zari chuckled. 

"No, I think I've missed that. The only thing I see is an ugly idiot!" Storm said. 

"Just you wait!" Zari screamed. She jumped towards Storm's chest. 

Storm dodged. He immediately jumped towards her.  He tried to hit her chest, but because she fell down, he hit her head with his whole body. 

(Ryoma's POV)

Ryoma was running back with a flower in his mouth. He didn't have much medical knowledge, but he had heard about a flower which healed dogs that ate something wrong. 

He was scared he wasn't going to be back in time. He regularly heard loud screams. One voice was from a female, and another one from a male. When he arrived at Jade's location, he immediately dropped the flower in front of her. She quickly ate it.

"Are you feeling better?" Ryoma asked.

"I think so." Jade replied.

Ryoma started crying out of happiness. 

"I love you, Jade." Ryoma said.

" I love you too." Jade replied. 

Ryoma kissed Jade on her mouth. 

(Chloe's POV)

'Quoi is all of this madness?!' Chloe thought.( What is all of this madness?!)