Chapter 5: Groups

(Storm's POV)

A new day had arrived. Storm had a feeling today would be the last day of one of the contestants. He sighed. Why did this have to be so cruel?

(Lily's POV)

Lily was already hunting for some food. Normally, she didn't like rabbits, but now, she had no choice as it was the only thing she found. She swallowed it in two bites. She already hated this 'Game'.

( Rei's POV)

Rei woke up. He yawned. "What a wonderful day." He said." Wait, no  it isn't." Rei said. 

(Zari's POV)

Zari already woke up at sunrise. Unlike Lily, she did catch a lot of food, including a chicken. She was the only one out of all the contestants that didn't really mind to eat meat. She did prefer some plants. She ran off. After a while, she encountered Charlie." Out of my way, and I'll spare you." Zari growled. Charlie's ears flattened." Want to make a group together?" Charlie asked." Hah! What do you think? No!" Zari scoffed. She ran off.

(This song works the same as the others: I give you the text, you decide the rhythm.)

Zari: Me!

Zari: Me!

Zari: Me!

Zari: I've always been on myse-elf. 

Zari: There's no changing that no-o-ow.

Zari: He really that thought I'd say:"Yes!" 

Zari chuckled.

Zari: What a pity!

Zari: The-e-e-e-e-ere is no way of denying it no-ow! 

Zari: It's just me!

Zari: O-oh!

Zari: It's just me!

Zari: O-o-oh!

Zari: I've never had a problem, never felt boredom, never was a dum-dum...

Zari: Alooooooooooooone!

Zari: It's just me!

Zari: It's just me-e-e!

Zari: It's just...

Zari: Me-e-e!

Zari: It's just Meeeeeeeeeeee!

"And it'll always be just me!" Zari said. A single tear rolled down her cheek." No! I was born alone! Now, I want to end this game, quick!" She said. 

(Lily's POV) 

Lily was laying down on a branch. Suddenly, she heard a chuckle." Zari?" Lily asked." Yes, it's me! Now, you think I can't get there?" Zari asked. She climbed up the tree. She chuckled. She pushed Lily down. She quickly grabbed the branch. She was hanging at quite some distance from the ground. Tears rolled down her cheek." Please! Don't!" Lily said." Well, fight better next time. Oh wait, there won't be a next time." Zari said. She picked up Lily's paws and threw her down." Noooo!" Lily screamed, as she fell.  

(Aurora's POV)

Aurora was walking around, when she suddenly saw Rei. Rei noticed her too. Rei ran up to her. Aurora growled." No, I don't want to fight! I want to form a team!" Rei said. Aurora nodded.