Some important notes before starting...

Author Notes:
So this is my first time writing and publishing a story, please forgive me if it isn't that good. But I do hope you enjoy reading it while I make more chapters in the future for this! By the way it may take time to do this stuff due to me having school life so yeah. (p.s this might not come out well at first but I'll try, and also be aware of some things that don't make sense since uh this is my first story I made. Yeah 👍) -Me

Character Notes (Y/N):
-Y/N is around the age of 25 or 26 years of age, just to make it sense.
-"Y/N" means "Your Name", just in case if you didn't know by now.
-Y/N is attending a college.
-Y/N has a pet bird. Their name is Niki. A white dove.
-Y/N use to work at a McDonald's to pay for college. (And rent while living with their parent)
-Y/N is aware of the existence of Cameramen, Speakermen, and TVmen, but not the large variants or titans due to not seeing them often or ever.
-They have a mom. And a dad too.
- there will be some types of letters like F/F or H/C, it usually means your person or personality, like F/F means favorite food or H/C means Hair Color in case if you didn't know.

Story Note:
-The year is maybe before the 2000s so around the 1990s probably due to the original story. Preferably 1998 probably.
-People in this au have seen Cameramen, Speakermen, and TVmen (not usually), but not the larger variants or mostly the titans. (Due to it being top secret)
-Most of humanity has died but some are hiding and most are traveling to safer environments that have no wars happening. (When wars I mean skibidi toilets or anything that could do harm)
-Skibidi Toilets can kill and infect others. (I don't know how but there was that one episode-)
(Edit Note: This is probably gonna be a multiversal au)

(That's all for now, enjoy the first three chapters and wait for the next chapters coming out in the future!)

                                           -OwO-