Chapter 12: Misunderstood Survivors

—Couple Minutes Later...—

Daniel finally put us down as soon as we got outside, we waited for what the next step of Mr. Pradeep was as he showed up with another Cameraman.

"Oh! Hey again! How's your leg doing?" I asked the Cameraman who showed up, he gave a thumbs up as I did the same. But suddenly, he ran over to me and he hugged me.

"Huh, oh well I guess this is how you thank me, you're very welcome!" I said as I hugged him back.

"Now that's out of the way... The captures responsible for this are... well... survivors-"

"Wait there's still people out there like me?!"

"Well yes, but since the Cameramen were still learning the difference between a human and Skibidi... there was sometimes some confusion that the Cameramen would sometimes... Attack survivors..."

"How come they didn't get me though...? Wait... Am I considered lucky..?" Niki tweeted as I pat her head.

"Well, I ordered them to find you, and you saved some Cameramen and were about to be attacked by a Skibidi Toilet later if I remembered by footage... So the Cameramen were able to recognize that you were indeed human because of that."

"Oh... I see! Understandable... But why would they-"

"We'll save that for another time Miss Y/N, right now you and the group have to go and save four of our Cameramen and a single Camerawoman."

"Oh, but why am I going again?" I asked again.

"Because you're a human, they'll be able to trust you more than a robot that has attacked innocent lives on accident."

"Oh, alright then."

"Anyways, the ride should be usable for your group and the rescues here as it is a van..."

"I don't know how to drive-"

"Exactly, that's why I decided to bring C_2738, for he is familiar to you and the only one in the group who can drive a van besides your friend." He said as he helped me get up to the passenger seat.

"Anyways, I expect you all to be in one piece, and to get the hostages safe." C_2738 would get on the drivers seat as Brownie and Daniel got in the back, Niki cooed as she hopped of my shoulder and flew on Brownie's head.

"Don't worry, you can count on us." I said as I gave a thumbs up. Mr. Pradeep would close the door as he gave a nod of approval.

"Good then, safe travels, C_2738 already has the coordinates of where they should be, and you may need to find a way in to save them, or try to reason with them, if they seem hostile, do what you must."

"I... Wait you're not saying-"

"Yes, you heard me... It's either strangers you don't know or your friends."

"I mean... That kind of makes me feel better but still-" C_2738 drove off as Mr. Pradeep just watched us.

"I DIDN'T FINISH SPEAKING!" C_2738 pulled up a tablet and showed it to me, realizing it was an hour away.

"Well, I guess that's an ok excuse..." I said as I sat back and relaxed, pulling out my diary I remembered I took with me and doodled in it.

I didn't know what to doodle at all, so I just drew Brownie, Daniel, C_2738 who I'm now calling 'Carver', and Niki.

Brownie was actually watching me draw him first with Niki on his head as he laid his head on my seat.

"Wanna see what I have so far?" I asked him as he nodded, I showed him a doodle I made of him as he just stared at it.