Chapter 13: Double the Aid

I would go to my room as I felt very tired, realizing that I was only knocked out and didn't get enough rest to keep going, as I knew tomorrow I would go and see Titan Cameraman once more to help him.

"Might as well take a shower, I stink. Stay here Niki." I said as I put Niki on one of my pillows as she cooed, I was about to go and grab some pajamas when I saw a new uniform tidied up, it was the same one as the scientist uniform, which made me believe that would be my new uniform for now...

"Wonder who left it here... Wait what the fuck..? Who would have access to my room..? Oh yeah, probably Mr. Pradeep... Oh, a note?" I grabbed the note and read it.

"This will be your main uniform... Leave the other one for whenever you go out for battle or on a day off... signed by Mr. Pradeep... Ok then..." I said as I put the note aside, before putting the uniform on a chair and grabbing pajamas. I started the shower head as I grabbed two towels for my body and hair, before checking if the water was warm.

Of course it took at least a minute, so I took my uniform off and washed myself clean as I gave a thorough shower to myself...

—Ten minutes later...—

I finished taking the shower as I dried myself, putting on my pajamas as I dried my hair with the towel as much as I could, then finally exiting the bathroom as I went to my table, grabbed my pan and the diary I had, and finally wrote in my diary...

"Diary..

Just recently I had found out that there are other survivors like me, however they kind of hit me in the back of my head and ambushed the group. But thankfully we were able to confront them and not escalate to another level!

Not only that... We also ran into a different group that had five, they called themselves the 'Drillmen', and I think it's because they have a drill as a head. It seems rather odd that they said they came from a portal, just a couple days ago, actually three I think...

There was a monster speaker of some sort and some portal appeared right in front of me and Plunger Cameraman which made the monster go in as it tried to attack us...

Mr. Pradeep also told me about an alliance coming to help us in a couple of days, and he said something with 'Familiar Music'... I don't know what that means... But I cannot wait to see who they are! Till we meet another night Diary.

-Y/N"

I closed my diary and put it in a drawer as I put the pillow where Niki was aside me already asleep right on top of the drawer where she was on a pillow as I began to doze off into a deep sleep...

———————————————————————————

"Quite strange you're here once more... This time there is not a single danger in your future for now, but I am guessing you want to ask me something?" A voice said... I looked up and saw Mr. New sitting in his usual spot, reading a newspaper this time.

"Hi Mr. New."

"Hello again Y/N, dear. So... I know what you wish to ask me, you want to know how it happened?" He looked up at me as he waited for my response probably.

"Uh... Yeah actually."

"If I told you, I couldn't until it was the right time." He said as he drank his cup of tea, returning back to reading the newspaper in his hands.

"What-"

"But if I could answer that question, I can't for I myself am wondering how it happened."