Chapter 15: Alliance of the Speakermen

We were taken to a helicopter, sadly we had to leave the motorcycle behind since it would take up too much time... It was a bit awkward, seeing a bunch of Speakermen sitting in the helicopter as they seemed to be chill as the only difference was they gained three more members.

Speakerman broke off the somewhat awkward moment as he asked me something.

"𝕊𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕?"

"Oh, Madi and I were about to go and run to safety, they said on broadcast that they would be taking some of us to a safe place, so we packed up our things we needed and left that place. However... SOME MAN PUSHED ME WHILE WE TRIED AND I ALMOST GOT KILLED BECAUSE OF THAT FUCK FACE-" Plunger Cameraman patted my back as I calmed down slightly. Niki cooed as I petted her head, before Plunger Cameraman pointed to Niki as I handed her to him. He would pet Niki gently and made sure to not hurt her when moving her around as she cooed softly.

"𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕟. 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦." It kind of made me feel better that Speakerman said that, despite him not even knowing that man.

"I know right?! And I still hope he doesn't get any sleep because of it!" I said as I gently petted Niki from Plunger Cameraman's palms, before removing my gas mask as it was getting a bit harder to breathe.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕐/ℕ. 𝔾𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕪... 𝔸𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕤𝕤." He said as he pointed to me.

"Oh, really? Well... Is it because of the bandage?"

"𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙. 𝕊𝕒𝕪... 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪."

"Why?"

"𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝... 𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖-" Speakerman would get interrupted as another Speakerman intervened into our conversation.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥?" One of the Speakermen said as they turned their attention towards us.

"𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 '𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡'." Speakerman says as he turned his head towards the Speakerman talking to me.

"Hey Speakerman-"

"ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖." He says as he looks back at me.

"Dark Speakerman, so you were taken with Shutterbug and TVMan right?"

"𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕦𝕘-" The Speakerman that interfered earlier asked.

"𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕... 𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤... 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗... 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘... 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥."