Chapter 21: Robo Gal

"Oh god... AM I DEAD?!" I shouted as I stood up, before feeling some relief.

"No, no you're not. You're currently in a coma." Mr. New's voice said as everything turned back to the original room...

"Wait what?! And for how long? Do you know?"

"For an hour or two at least... Since you passed out you won't possibly see the three I've said you'll see. Unless of course plans change for them..."

"Oh... It would have been nice to see them-"

"Trust me, they look nice but they will kill you at any time without any hesitations."

"Damn-"

"So... You'll be here for a while..."

"Say... Is my arm..?"

"Yes, they ripped out your arm. Your left one."

"It was painful... So painful..." I sad as I remembered my hand being ripped out... Mr. New approached me and gently put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thankfully you don't feel pain here... You have your arm still here... But it won't be out there." He said in some sort of comforting way.

"That's sad... So what do I do now..?"

"You can always try asking me anything. You'll be here for a long time anyway..."

"Alright, I'm ready to know..." I cleared my throat as Mr. New looked at me.

"Where is my mom and dad..?"

———————————————————————————

Meanwhile...

"————Titan Cameraman's POV————":

Too long I have waited... Too long that she and the others are gone... I wait here... And still wait for them to be done... Y/N hasn't been able to start the blaster... She is too busy... Maybe something happened...

"Son of a..." Is all I heard coming from the LanternMan... Something terrible happened... I know it... He looked at me for a moment... But left me alone... No one was here... Only me...

I suddenly saw my Cameramen running... Something did happen then... One of the humans from earlier came in running along with C_1023 and S_1292... And finally... I saw her in his arms...

Her arm was missing... She was brutally attacked... The other human seemed to be cleaning her up with a wet towel...

"WHAT. HAPPENED."

"She got attacked! Attacked by infected Cams and Speaks!"

"I knew DAMN WELL to not have let you take her with you and your allies... But no, she never told me she was going to leave to visit your base DIDN'T SHE?" LanternMan sounded angry... And I could understand... I was seeing the person who gave me a voice barely alive...

"I take all the blame-" The lady from earlier was responding... But she got interrupted...

"SILENCE. Go and get her the help she needs in order to stay ALIVE. And you two... Come. With. Me." All I could do was watch... And hope that Y/N would at least make it... But her arm... and her head... all gory and bloody...

...

...

...

I want to know who did this to her... And I swear that whatever did will pay...