Chapter 10: Compelling Side Mission

"We got spared our own lives this time..." I finally said after five whole complete minutes had passed. Plunger Cameraman nodded as he put his plunger away on his back.

What I didn't know was before I would be able to return back to the base and do a duty I would soon find out, I would be taken on a side mission with him, a 'Compelling' side mission...

We all looked down, seeing how the Titan got defeated due to the Skibidi Toilets teaming up with a plan, making him have major injuries as he flew away.

One of the Cameramen looked at me, probably thinking how I knew this would have happened, and I would have wanted to explain but either they wouldn't believe me or Mr. New himself wouldn't want the world to know about him living in my- no... People's dreams or mind or... Whatever he calls his place!

The group I was with heard a beeping sound as it came from Plunger Cameraman, he looked up and straight towards me, staring verily into my soul as it gave me the uncanny vibes, he seemed a bit hesitant by the way he was acting and stood up, then walking towards me slowly.

"Uh... Ya need anything..?" I asked a bit nervously. He would stare for at least five seconds, before nodding slightly.

"Oh, what is it?" I said, but then all of the sudden, he would grab me by the wrist as the others took notice.

Some beeping could be heard from the other Cameramen, possibly wanting to know and worried what he'll do to me, making me think that they can communicate but in another way as two of the Cameramen stood up and went towards us.

Plunger Cameraman put his hand up, before dragging me and pulling out his tablet as he showed everyone but me.

They all stared at the tablet for a moment, before one of the giving a hesitant thumbs up. It made me feel a bit suspicious what they were shown by as I grew even more confused.

"Can I see?" Plunger Cameraman turned his head slightly towards me and shook his head.

"Well I should know at least if I'm going to be taken somewhere else! Isn't that a good reason?" I would look a bit anxious and worried, given by the tone I had. Plunger Cameraman would look down for a moment, before finally showing me the tablet.

I looked at the tablet, before I was surprised to see what it said.

"Uh... Get to S-Base_005... change of thoughts... something... take Miss Y/N with you also for... something something... Report to... whatever that location is... with caseload after complete to trade the information... Oh alright then... So it's a spy mission of some sort? And I have to go because I'm going to be..?" He nodded.

"Oh- I guess I can understand why." I said, before being picked up by him. I was confused on why he picked me up, but as soon as the hatch of the helicopter open, I knew what was about to happen.

"Wait WE'RE JUMPING OFF?! OH NOT AGAIN- AAAAAAAAAAA-" I screamed as soon Plunger Cameraman jumped off the helicopter with me in his arms.

The last thing I saw before jumping off was the rest of the Cameramen on board giving a thumbs up before the hatch of the helicopter closed.

"YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST GOTTEN A PARACHUTE-" We finally landed on a roof as I shivered with fear. He put me down gently as my legs shook slightly. He noticed as he held my hand, making sure I didn't collapse or something.

"I... Next time... We... We will get a parachute..." Plunger Cameraman would nod, before seeing I was a bit more calmer as he went to a door where we were, then opening it entrance of the top of the building.