Chapter 6: Alliance of the Cameras

"... I wanna go home... I want my pet bird... I want my mom... I want my plush... I want to be free... I want to eat McDonalds..." I kept saying what I wanted as the Cameramen appeared to grow very tired of the words I was saying, one of them even hitting their head at the back of their camera on the inside of the vehicle as they got annoyed.
⁽ᶠ⁾

They tied me up before I could even try to get out and make my 'grand' escape. I was a bit quiet at first, but after a while I just talked to myself, before I started to say random things and then finally saying my wants, which was I was doing now...

They all looked the same, having the same suit and camera, but they all had different colors on each suit, including the tie. One of the Cameramen has a dark camera head as they had their arms crossed, seeming to be pondering about something to ignore my pleads of wants.

And after what seemed like a while, one of the Cameraman grew tired and took out something, this gained both me and the other Cameramen's attention as what the cameraman took out seemed to be duck tape.

"Oh no... Don't you dare think about it!" I shouted in an upset tone as that Cameraman, having a light camera, a dark red tie, a white shirt, and a very dark blue indigo suit who had the duck tape pulled out a strip and cut it out, before approaching me slowly with the strip near my mouth.

The other Cameramen just stare, unsure what to do but glad that my loud mouth will be probably shut for a while.

"Might as well say my last wants... I wanna go home... I wanna get food... I wanna get a new phone... I want Shutterbug... I want- Huh?" The Cameraman suddenly stopped approaching with the duck tape as soon as I said 'Shutterbug', this gained the other Cameramen's attention also as some of them tilted their heads.

The Cameraman put the tape down slowly, but not putting it away as he slightly leaned forward.

"Wait... Do you know him?" I asked the Cameraman. The Cameraman seemed to be unresponsive, but then he stood up and then sat down where he originally sat. The other Cameramen just looked at him before going back to what they were originally doing.

"Ugh... Fine I'll shut up." I said as I closed my eyes, dozing off to take a short nap before we got to whatever destination I was being taken...

"————A Cameraman's POV————":

As soon as I heard 'Shutterbug' from the annoying woman, I immediately froze... That name was familiar... Too familiar... Maybe I knew someone with that nickname before almost all our memories and recordings got wiped before the pandemic... I didn't even realize I leaned a bit closer to her, observing her surprised face and her small minor bruise on her face she took.

I slowly put the tape down, before the woman spoke.

"Wait... Do you know him..?" She asked me. It would have been obvious if I did due to the sudden freezing of me, but since most of my memory was gone into a memory card and the only thing knowing who I am, I wouldn't know at all.

I decided to just sit back down, to not gain much more interest in the others as I sat down.

"Ugh... Fine I'll shut up." The woman said, before closing their eyes shut. I didn't know why, but that woman was possibly different from the other humans I've seen. Most just ran before they thanked us to save them, so did she, but for some reason LC_0209 decided to take her with us, and I'm glad he did since she may be use to us somehow...

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned to face the Cameraman sitting by me, that being C_1069. He seemed to want to know what made me stop to put tape on the woman's mouth as he pointed to the woman napping, then the crumpled tape in my hands, then finally shrugging.