Chapter 2: The Speakerman

"Where am I..? Wait... Who are you?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was strange to be at some sort of room. A man was sitting on a chair as they wore a dark blue suit and dark red tie, having some glasses of some sort but not sure which. They were rather professional looking as they were reading a book that I could see what it said...

"I am what you call an 'Imaginary Person'."

"An imaginary friend?"

"Well, to put things simple, I am not an imaginary friend, we are simply meeting for the first time. So no. Unless we have known for each other while you are in your mind." This confused me, what did they mean by 'my mind'?

"Anyway, I can tell your confused. My name is currently unidentified, but you may call me Mr. New."

"Huh... Mr. New? Ok then... Mr. New, if I may ask, WHY am I here?" Mr. New would take a sip of coffee that was near him, before speaking.

"Things will happen soon that I could explain, but won't currently, I am a warning for your future. If you wish to know more, you would have to see me another night."

"Wait what do you me-" Just then, I felt hands over my mouth and torso as they dragged me back to somewhere dark and empty...

———————————————————————————

I woke up with a gasp, a bit covered in sweat as I looked at the time.

"It's still half an hour left... Well... I might as well get ready..."

I took some clothing out of my bag as I picked out a style. Going in with a F/C hoodie and black yoga pants, along with some boots for the weather as I grabbed what I needed and made myself a coffee, while waiting, doing my hair in a ponytail, putting a bit of crème on my face and hands as I brushed my teeth.

"So much for that dream Y/N..." I said as I spit the toothpaste out and gurgled some water.

I went to check on Madison, but she wasn't there, she may have woken up before me and left somewhere, but where..?

"I guess I could watch something while I wait..?" I said as I sat on the couch, before inserting a VHS tape into the player as Scooby-Doo played on screen. I enjoyed watching it as time passed by...

While drinking what was left of my coffee, I checked my watch to see that it was almost 6, almost time to head out sooner or later.

"Well... I guess I can just take a walk, hopefully nothing serious...". I took my dorm keys and bag as I exited out the dorm, walking slowly and steadily through the building as I went to the elevator, I pressed a button as the elevator rose up, for some reason I couldn't help but shake the feeling I was being watched again...

I looked both ways quickly, making sure my paranoia was wrong, but for a glimpse I caught a shadowy figure watching me from afar. I panicked as I looked back to the elevator, seeing it was only five floors away as I looked back and heard loud footsteps approaching.

"AH SHIT-" I started to run as I panicked, the footsteps running towards me got louder and louder, as soon as I turned around to see what was chasing me, music started to play, horror music.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!" I lifted my hands up to block what was about to attack me, but nothing happened as the music stopped. It was silent...

"Huh..?" I slowly put my hands down, before I got a good look at what was chasing me. A Speakerman. He had a black suit, dark red shirt under, a black tie, black shoes, and of course... the speaker as a head, however this one had a dark speaker with red in the center instead of grey speaker and black center... Also slightly taller than the normal average speakerman you see!