Chapter 11: Meeting the Titan Cameraman

"So... That's it?" I asked. Plunger Cameraman nods as he holds the box tightly, before pointing back to the motorcycle.

"Yeah... Let's go."

We got on the motorcycle once more, before he handed me the box to hold on as I did. He drove off with me on as we were going to be gone for long...

——Couple hours later——

"We need to put gas in the motorcycle and have a small break..! You've been driving for soooo long and I'm tired from sitting..!" I said as I whined, Plunger Cameraman probably annoyed from me but decided to do so as there was a gas station up ahead.

"I'll go get a gas can, you can wait here or look around if you want to, or come with me if you want..." I said tiredly as I got off from the motorcycle. Plunger Cameraman would actually follow me as he took out the keys and put the motorcycle near a bike rack. He would also grab the box too in case...

As we entered, we saw that the gas station was still intact, still having food and supplies.

"Well, might as well get a snack or two, maybe even a drink. Want something or you good?" Plunger Cameraman nods as he goes to an isle where there's the car needs, he grabbed some oil as he pointed to it.

"I mean that's your choice but... Are you gonna drink that?" He shrugs as he hands me the oil. I put it in the bag as he grabs a gas can also.

I would go and grab some snacks, that being a Gansito, Doritos, and M&Ms as I also grabbed a drink which was Gatorade.

"Alright, let's go. Anything else ya need?" Plunger Cameraman would turn around as he shook his head no, he would then leave the gas station as he would begin to put some gas in the motorcycle.

I would catch up as soon as I put everything in the bag.

"Best thing about this apocalypse is that I don't have to pay for anything..." I mumbled to myself joyfully as I got to the motorcycle. Plunger Cameraman would give a small beep to me as he pointed to the box.

"What about it?" He would make a gesture of opening something, before shrugging.

"I don't know if we can open it, can we?" I asked before he shrugs.

"Well, we should probably wait, or do you know what's inside anyway?" He nods, before pointing to me.

"You want me to see?" He nods once more before handing me the box as I hesitated to open it, but finally doing so as I opened and to my surprise I see-

"SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI!"

"DOP YES YES!"

"Looks like we have to go now!" I said as I closed the box quickly and waited for Plunger Cameraman to get on the motorcycle, before I hopped on next and held tightly to him as he drove off...

——An hour later...——

As he continued to drive, I would recognize where we were as I knew we were now in New York, seeing the same things but only one thing different was there is an apocalypse. I would see buildings now destroyed, and see that a lot of Skibidi Toilets were chasing someone, but I couldn't tell who as they had a hood and were carrying something or someone...
⁽ᶠ⁾

As we got closer to the base, we would see tons of Cameramen scouting the area, maybe to make sure Skibidi Toilets wouldn't try to enter the base without going any further.

As soon as we arrived, we were met with Mr. Pradeep.

"Looks like you two made it out alive. That is terrific. And I see that you have the package also. Wonderful. I would understand why you took long as I'm already seeing the ride you took... But anywho... At least you two are alive and well." I would give him the box as he held onto it.