Chapter 5: Wrecked Anguish

"Alright you two, let's hope you don't have any infection or any major injuries. Along with your robots of course." The woman said as she stood by us, checking up on us and the three machinery men.

"Yes Miss, we are alright."

"Did you see anything that could maybe perhaps help in the future? Or anything out of the ordinary from your robots?"

"Ye-" I interrupted Madison.

"No, no we didn't." I responded, Madison then got what I meant as she followed.

"Sorry but no, we saw them how they made ordinary people into them though..." Madison would then explain in detail how the Skibidi Toilets ripped off the limbs of the man, then inserting the head and neck in a toilet as they infected and made the man into one of them, realizing this would probably traumatize both Madison, me, and the other three.

Madison also told them how the Skibidi toilets go in groups, not being in no less than 2.

"Understood... It's rather strange you have a TelevisionMan with you... They usually show up only at night or with more government officials..." The woman started to get suspicious of us, having the TVMan with us could have shown some signs of something it could reveal more than the naked eye.

"Oh uh... We found 'it' in the mall! 'It' wanted to help us get out of here and guide us!" I explained, trying to show no sign of suspicion towards us in case.

"I mean we were just shopping with our fellow 'robot helpers' and we found 'it' in one of the back stores."

"Hmm... Very well then... I'll believe you two on this, however we are going to have to take it with us for 'further investigation'." The woman then put some sort of wristband on TVMan as she took him away, before looking back at us.

"You two are free to leave, but leave the robots here."

"Understood miss."

We went home for the night... Unsure what will happen to my new allies...

At Night, around 8...—

I brushed my teeth as I had some dried blood on my face from the Skibidi Toilet I attacked couple hours ago, before cleaning that with a wet cloth as it was gone.

"God this day was too long... I wonder if I'll see them again..."

"Y/N! Are you done? I'm just telling you goodnight!" Madison said as she knocked on the door gently.

"O-Oh! Goodnight Maddie!" I said, before pausing as I called her something else besides Madison... It's too soon to call her by a nickname just created as we only knew each other for almost three days...

"Ok! Better sleep well!" Madison said as she had a much more joyful tone, before walking away...

"Did I just call her 'Maddie'..? It's too soon to call her nicknames but... I guess she's fine with it..?" I questioned myself, before gurgling some water and spitting it out.

I went to my room as I closed the door gently, making sure to not make too much noise as I plopped in my bed and covered myself in a blanket of my own, closing my eyes as I drifted into a deep sleep...
———————————————————————————

"Back again I see, welcome again." A voice said as soon as I opened my eyes, seeing Mr. New once more. He was in his usual spot, this time not reading his book.

"Wait, how come I am usually seeing you in my dreams more often now- Well I mean sure it's been since yesterday I've seen you but why now?"