Chapter 3: The TVMan

"We're going to the auditorium?" I asked Mrs. Fredrickson as we walked the other direction.

"Yes, of course, it was rather unexpected as it was announced to everyone last night, so you may understand. That's why I decided to take you with me to have you get a good seat up front. You have gained my interest for these first two days so why shouldn't I?"

"Oh, ok that's cool I suppose. Wait, what about the others?"

"I've sent emails so most of them have hopefully seen it." We started to see other people go the same direction as us as we entered the auditorium, before I glanced back for a moment and saw a purple glow.

"Come along."

"Oh right, sorry." I said as I sat on one of the front row seats right at the corner, Mrs. Fredrickson greeting the other professors and teachers as she sat down at the side. After some minutes, more people started to appear as I doodle on my notebook I had with me. The announcer came as he stood near the microphone.

"Alright fellow college students, we will be having some important visitors today, so I expect you all to behave like grown adults that you are for them to speak. They are only here to let you know about the cause of the 'rumors' going around."

"So it is true then..!"

"There really is toilets with heads..! D i s g u s t i n g."

"Huh..."

"Hey, you there..!" A voice said from behind, I turned around quickly as I tried to see who it was. It was a man, around the same age as mine, having a somewhat British accent, glasses, having a cream colored shirt and white sweater under.

"So do you know perhaps anything about what they're saying?" The man asked.

"Uhm, well I myself am not quite so sure. All I know is that there was supposedly an outbreak that caused some abominations to attack people and make it like those things... And the government is trying to find a way to-" The door swung opened from the left as a group of soldiers entered, having a somewhat white camouflage and vests on them. A woman with black and dark red dyed hair with a white helmet with black glasses, somewhat medium beige skin, and the uniform the others had except having a golden medal on her chest as she started to shout loudly.

"ATTENTION FELLOW COLLEGE STUDENTS! WE ARE ONE OF THE FIVE GROUPS OF THE ARMY HERE TO ALERT YOU ABOUT THE OUTBREAK OF THE CURRENT VIOLENT-"

"Madame you can speak in a low voice, I have a microphone if you would like one?"The announcer asked as he pointed to the microphone.

"Oh, thanks." The woman said as she walked to where the microphone was and the others following, heavy footsteps from their boots to be heard as she cleared her throat and then spoke in a stern voice.

"As you may have heard, there has been rumors for the past two weeks about the outbreaks. And for that response from the government, yes. Yes it is true. And that is why we ask for you all to listen carefully to protect yourselves from any threat.

Number one, do not go out at night past 7 alone or without no protection. Those things attack those who are in a group less than three AND those who seem harmless or full on hands.

Number two, avoid any kind of suspicious activity that is coming from any bathrooms, they usually hang out around those areas, if not sometimes in dark damp spots.

Number three, be prepared to leave the country to get to a remote area where others will be in case things go downhill, the government is trying to protect everyone as much as possible but due to the high invasions it has been crucial.