Chapter 14: Familliar Music

—Few days later...—

                                  I had already taught Tin how to repair a Cameraman, two of them were heavily injured as I did all I could ever since they brought them here, the only thing that I couldn't repair was the dent on their heads and the cracked lenses.

"Sorry we couldn't do much..." I said as I started to continue working on the blaster, which I only had just began measuring how big it needed to be.

They gave me thankful beeps as they gave a thumbs up, I returned it as Three and Four entered with Brownie.

"Oh, hey guys! How did the mission go Brownie?" I asked them as I saw Plunger Cameraman behind them with a brief case.

"Oh? So I take it it was successful? That's good! What's in it?" I asked them, before Plunger Cameraman lifted out his hand and shook his finger.

"Can't see..? Alright then." Tin tilted his head as he waved to the small group, all four of them returning a wave back.

"Well, I'm gonna need more than just five crystals because I don't think I have enough of those blue crystals needed to make a laser... be a laser... and if I use another color it won't fit Titan Cameraman's type of style and be out of place. So you know..?" All five of them stared blankly, but it was interrupted as someone else entered, that being Mr. Pradeep.

"Miss Y/N."

"Mr. Pradeep. What brings you here?"

"I take it that you're just starting the process of checking the size needed and the amount of needed materials correct?"

"Yes. Is there a problem sir..?"

"Fortunately no. But unfortunately... I have to interrupt this for now and get you into a needed mission with your abilities and knowledge."

"Road trip?"

"Yes, a long one. You're going to Texas to get some information needed for a trade. Alongside, you'll also need your bird."

"What? Why? And Texas?!"

"We had made just a recent discovery... which is quite pathetic... That half of the Skibidi Toilets have a fear of animals... That was what was in the intel you got with C_1023 along with other valuable data and plans... and Texas seems to be having more valuable information needed about the next plans and someone waiting for you to show up and assist you secretly or seen."

"Oh... Well I could understand why... Sometimes some snakes or spiders are in them toilets without anyone knowing... It's quite scary... And who is this person?"

"Yes, that person you'll see soon. If he decides to show himself of course."

"Ok. Who's coming with me though? And who's going to do my stuff while I'm gone?"

"Just C_1023. In case of any emergency... There will be some others waiting to come and aid you if things go wrong besides that other person assisting. And C_0183, C_0184, and C_0555, also known as your 'friends', will be taking over for now until your return. They'll be getting the materials needed for the blaster."

"Oh, alright then." I said as I started to walk to my room.

"Oh... And I should mention something."

"Hm?" I said as I turned around.

"Air is intoxicated with something over there, so I would recommend using your gas mask I gave you."

"Ok!" I said as I gave a thumbs up, before walking once more...

I would hear Mr. Pradeep's voice again, but it sounded muffled, he was probably talking to the others in that room as I saw Titan Cameraman still being repaired. He noticed me as he waved to me, I of course waved back and gave a thumbs up as he returned a thumbs up...