Ellie Williams.

*Knock. *Knock.

Ellie Williams, was into her drawing for almost an hour before the knockings snapped her from her focus.

She went over and opened the door to be met by her two friends.

"Hey Ellie."

Jesse, one of the most trusted patrolmen in Jackson, with his girlfriend, Dina walked in the place.

"What's up?"

"Nothing really. Just here to spend some time before dinner." Dina replied, making her on to the bed.

"Well, there's still some time so, make yourself comfortable." She returns to her table.

"Word is, Joel have a pretty tough time during his last patrol." Jesse speaks up, causing Ellie to turn the chair facing him.

"What happened?"

"He and Tommy got stuck outside the wall because of the storm. Then they came back with some kids. A crazy one they said. He brought in a bag filled with ammo and weapons in exchange for a house."

Jesse raised both his feet, resting on the couch facing Ellie.

"Word is, he's the same age as you. And that he-"

"Yeah but, what about Joel?" Ellie cuts his off. It's strange consider the fact that she ghosted Joel for months now.

"He's safe. Who do you think he is? Currently at the kid's place looking after them."

Ellie turned towards the table once again, relieved after hearing that.

Jesse turned to face Dina, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Well, if the kid show up at dinner, I'm gonna try and talk to him. We could use someone of his caliber. Dude survived outside the wall for years looking after a little girl and a baby boy."

"Good luck with that. I doubt anyone could stand your chivalrous personality." Jesse scoffed at Ellie's remarks.

"Look who's talking."

~~

The trio later arrived at the diner. Ellie looked around for a bit, spotting Joel at the far end table, with a little boy on his lap.

'A little boy huh?'

Besides him is a little and the other side would be Tommy. At least they seems happy with boy's presence.

"Jesse."

Maria called him out, approaching the three.

"Hey Maria. I see Joel and Tommy at the back." He looked over her shoulder, watching the two adults and two kids.

"Little boy and little girl. What about the third one?"

Maria pointed to the counter, where (Y/N) stands there, awaiting his order.

"Try and be reasonable with him. He's a master in bitchiness." Dina and Ellie chuckled at Maria's statement.

"I'll keep in mind. Is it true that, he was ready to leave after Chad got in with him?" The smile of both girls disappeared after hearing that.

"He was. So like I said, be reasonable. Enjoy your dinner." Maria left the them and went over the other table, chatting with someone else.

"Ready to leave. Guess staying outside fried his head." Dina comment.

"You never knew." Ellie adds in.

"Come on." Jesse motions for the two to follow him. He reached the counter and greets (Y/N).