Storm Is Coming.

"We'll set here as our spot. Jackson won't be far from here."

Under Isaac's order, Abby brought her team across the country to Jackson. They're here on a mission, to retrieve the immune person. And hopefully gets some side mission rewards.

"The snow won't do us any good. Let's hope the ration could last for the week." Manny, one of her closest friend says, as he's munching down on a burrito.

"Seriously?"

~~

In Jackson, a very nervous teenager sits on a bed. But not just any bed. It belongs to his childhood friend. His best friend. His crush.

(Y/N) wasn't sure what to expect from this development. All he did was waited, looking around the place for a bit.

Dude seems like he's partially sober now despite being a lightweight against alcohol.

"You really need to chill. Even I can tell that you're nervous." Ellie exits the bathroom, wiping her hands a towel.

"I don't even know what is what anymore."

"Oh yeah?" The girl went over and sat down on the bed alongside him, keeping the distance close. She's really carefree about this. "You hit on a girl and you expect not be hit back?"

"I don't hit on a girl. I hit that guy."

Ellie chuckled. She can tell that he's getting butterfly at the physical contact between them.

"I'm not sure what you saw in me as a friend let alone a lover. If you think you're making the wrong choice, you can always leave ya know."

(Y/N) is not liking that idea. He turned and was immediately ambushed by Ellie with a kiss of her own, taking revenge on his kiss earlier.

It was slow, tender, until (Y/N) joined in. His lips matches her movement, with both lost in the lust and hormones starting to rise within.

Ellie pulled away after some times, and (Y/N) took in a deep breath, trying not to die from suffocation.

"Not bad for your second kiss."

"Give me a break. I never intend on kissing anyone but you."

Ellie blushed a little after hearing that. This boy, her bff, thought that far for her.

She takes off her hoodie, with her revealing tank top inside, which definitely throws (Y/N) off guard.

"Uh..." All he can do is look, she didn't have the nicest body, but still, she is a woman.

"Don't just sit there, take yours off."

"I don-"

Ellie lunged at him, crashing both of them down on the bed with her on top. She kisses him a few more times, and (Y/N) return his.

Through the kisses, Ellie sneakily slides her hands underneath his hoodie, wanting to help him but he pushed her away which, kind of startled her.

"Really?"

"Sorry I was just, confused..."

"Confused. And how long do you plan to stay that way?"

(Y/N) slowly rose up, taking off his hoodie followed by his shirt. Ellie might or might not regret what she just said.