Seattle Day 2(Five).

Hospital.

"You..."

Nora is stunned, shocked, astonished by the presences of someone who she never thought would see again. At least not so soon.

"Now don't be so surprised. And stay away from the table." She complies with Joel's demand while still having her hands up.

"Remember us?" She turns towards Ellie now. "Yeah. Bet you did. Where's Abby?"

Of course it's Abby. She's the ringleader of Salt Lake crew.

"The trespassers these two days, they're you guys. Should've known better." Nora finally connected the dots.

"Or maybe you should've stay the fuck away from Jackson." Ellie raises her voice slightly.

"Isaac wants the cure. He'll send someone else, maybe more after the invasion is over."

"He won't have anyone else to send after we killed all of ya." Now Joel just had to reveal his plan. "But first," He takes a large step, gripping his gun that's aiming at Nora's face real tight. "Where is Abby?"

"You think I'm gonna rat out my friend? Fuck off old man. If you didn't interfered with the surgery, we could all be immune by now. How many people are dead because of you?" Nora's does make a point. For her at least.

"But I'm still alive." Ellie chimes in. "Why waste my life for millions that I won't even know? My life worth more to those around me than the rest of the world." Good response from Ellie. Selfish, but accurately shown how her life is worth living after Joel saved her.

Nora tried. But these two aren't the listening kind. They just blasted their ways across the city to find Abby.

"You might as well pull the trigger now."

Joel and Ellie looked at each other for a moment.

Ellie's finger reach for the trigger, ready to do it. But the timing is a problem.

"Hey Nora. Isaac just said that..."

'Seriously!?'

The two Wolves who just interrogated Nora not long ago walked in the room, startled the trio. And Nora quickly make a dash for it.

"Nora!"

*Bang! *Bang!!

Joel eliminates the two. But by the time he's done, Ellie has already left the room, going after Nora.

He tried to give chase. But two major issues.

One. The two are fast as fuck. They should be in the Olympics.

"Ellie!!"

Two. He's old. Sure he's strong. Ruthless when it comes to killing. But running, is never his strongest suit. Dude should never skip leg days and cardio.

"Trespassers!" Nora shouted, alarming the remaining Wolves in the building. "Shoot them!!"

"You can't escape this Nora!" Ellie's just as desperate as Nora is. Only a few feet behind her during the chase.

*Bang!!

"Get her!"

"Go! Go! Sh-"

*Boom!!!

"What the!?"

*Boom! *Boom!

"Arrgghhh!!! Fuck!!!"

"Take cover!"

Joel begins throwing his pipe bombs left and right, blowing up the enemies.

Now this is something Joel prefers to do. Killing is much fitting for someone his age rather than hunting. He is a Texan after all.