Who's Going?

"What!?"

A shocking revelation for Ellie.

Double shocks for Joel.

He just found out that the boy is immune, same as Ellie.

As if it wasn't enough, the boy said that the woman who almost killed him, is his sister.

"Just to be clear....the gorilla you're mentioning now is, Abby?" Joel composed himself, knowing how sick he is of the name.

"Who else is built like King Kong besides her? Owen?"

"How..." Ellie can't find the right words for her question.

"It's complicated."

"Thought you and Ellie were orphans?"

"We were orphaned. But it's not like my mom didn't go around and fucked other dudes before she got me."

"Okay that's kind of a lot."

"Is it? As if that wasn't enough,the fucking doctor that was gonna cut me open, is Abby's father. Or, was her father before I slit his throat."

"Doctor?" Ellie flinched after hearing what he said.

"This is confusing..." Joel's headache isn't getting any better, not with the revelations.

"Let me dumb it down for you then. Me and Abby are siblings. Sort of. Me and Ellie, are both immune. And the only reason Abby came this far could mean two things." He held up his index and middle finger.

"Which are?"

"Immunity. Any surviving ex-fireflies are either dead, turned, or joined other groups. Like this, Washington Libra Force that Abby joined."

"Washington Liberation Front..." What's the point Joel of correcting him?

"So, the group must want Ellie to make the cure. Simple as that."

"That what does she meant about Joel took everything from her?" Ellie interjects.

"Because your actions lead to the consequences."

Joel hated that kind of talk.

"You killed a lot of Fireflies. I killed a lot of Fireflies too. But your name, stayed with you, whereas I go by Ace."

Joel raised his eyebrows, unconvinced.

"Okay, in a more idiotic terms, how many traders have you saved and met after you settled in Jackson?"

"A bunch..." Joel muttered.

"And how many have learned of your name?"

Joel lowered his head. He's more than ashamed about how simple minded he is to give away his name.

"What're you trying to say?" Ellie is even dumber, so she's late to follow.

"The traders learned of the name, Joel Miller, then they traveled across the country, maybe stayed in different camps, where there's a chance the ex-fireflies are there. They heard the name, then questions started flying. Where is he, or what does he looks like?"

"So it's vengeance..."

"I wouldn't say that." Now that's odd, coming from (Y/N).

"You were known outside as the one who ended the Fireflies, but what makes Abby say that is probably because..." He hesitated, which is fairly abnormal.

"Because of what?"

"Because she thought you're the one that killed her dad. Which is kinda my fault actually, so..."