Seattle Day 3(Two).

Front entrance to the Aquarium.

"Owen!!!"

Manny shouts, hoping to get some feedback as soon as possible.

"Abby!!! Owen!! Anyone!!!?"

He's in a time crunch as the young man he's carrying on his back is bleeding out while standing in the rain.

*Click.

"Manny!?"

Owen opens the door and to his surprise, Abby's brother was there with the Hispanic man.

Manny rushes in, passing the man who quickly follows him.

"What the fuck happened!?"

"(Y/N)'s shot. He needs first aid. Mel's here?"

"This way."

Owen led Manny towards Mel, who was resting after just having completed Yara's amputation. She can't catch a break.

"Manny? And..." Looking at the face resting on Manny's shoulder, she knew it was (Y/N).

"Mel. You have to treat him. He's shot."

"Put him on the bed."

Now it was (Y/N) who's the patient. And Mel begins working her magic on the guy.

"Manny?"

Abby walked in after the commotion reached her hearing distance. With Alice, the watchdog behind her.

"Abby..." He gave her a tight hug which she returned back. Only for a short moment.

Abby's eyes soon caught onto the patient. Anxiety soon takes over her.

"(Y/N)!?"

Owen was stripping (Y/N) of his clothes and Mel is preparing her tools by the side. Abby hurried towards him, shocked by the state he's in. Turning towards Manny.

"What happened? Who did this!?"

Manny knows how to read Abby's emotion. She might go on a killing spree to let out her anger.

"Now don't panic. It was Isaac..."

Abby twitched. And Owen quickly joined them.

"Isaac?"

"Or, part of it. The bruises on his face. He was held at the F.O.B, with Isaac being his personal trainer."

All of the Wolves know that being a trainer in the F.O.B means torturer. And Isaac took pride in the role.

Gripping her fists, Abby was in pain and anger. She was already on Isaac's bad side by coming this far. And now he tortured her brother.

"I found an opening, helped him escape and we were chased by the others."

Manny reveals the details of their escape before arriving here. And now, it's certain that the Salt Lake crew will officially be branded fugitives and the enemies of WLF.

Despite performing a rescue on (Y/N), Mel can still half listen to their conversation. At least, the important part.

"Fuck..."

"And that's not the worst part."

"What else is?"

"(Y/N) said he's....immune."

"What!?"

"That's not possible. The immune kid was at Jackson--"

"Guys!" Mel snapped, catching everyone's attention. "I need to focus here." Actually, she can. Just, she hates it when she's being left out or something.