Seattle Day 2.

Ellie wakes up from the couch where she slept in the theater. Looking around, she notices Joel's belongings are there, but not the owner.

"Joel?"

She knows he won't leave her alone, but that won't stop her from being worry.

Searching around the place until she hears some statics from the upper room.

"Joel?"

"In here kiddo."

She walks in the place where Joel's sitting on the floor, map spread opened, pictures of Abby's crew members, and a functioning radio by his side.

"Morning."

Ellie nodded at his greeting.

"How'd you fix it?"

"Loose connections. Just the antenna."

She sits down besides him, looking down in the map with numbers written on it.

"They found out the mess we created at the school."

"Good." Ellie nodded, satisfied with the result.

"Remember this guy?" Joel passed her a picture of Abby and Owen.

"Yeah. (Y/N) chopped his arm off."

"He went AWOL. Maybe infected or someone else got to him."

"Could be (Y/N)."

A beat before Joel clears his throat and continues his explanation.

"So, the numbers are locations." Joel pointed at the TV station. "The TV station the we've been, that's six. So far, Two has been mentioned the most so I'm assuming that it's the home base."

"Casualties reported at Fourteen. All available units report. Over."

Joel presses the button to intercept their conversation.

*Click.

"This is side Thirteen. Unit Lima nearby. How many Scars you got? Over."

*Click.

"Negative on Scars. Lone male trespasser. Over."

"Lone male trespasser... Gotta be your boyfriend."

Ellie rolled her eyes at his remark.

"Where's Fourteen?"

"Up the way in the Hillcrest neighborhood." Joel answered as they rise to their feet.

"Okay. Let's go find him."

~~

(Y/N) wakes up from his slumber, and man was he in pain.

The scars on his left cheek started to sting, and his body is sore as hell.

'I gotta get out more often.'

Yawning, stretching, getting himself ready for another in the war zone known as Seattle.

'I lost my stuff to the Scars. And Wolves are on my ass.'

Stepping out of the place he stayed, he takes in the surrounding.

'I'm so lost.'

*Boom!

Distant explosion caught his attention. Walking towards the direction, the smokes risened from the distance indicates the event's location.

He quickly rushes up there, hoping to at least find out where he is. But boy is he too late.