The Calm.

(Y/N) yawn, still half awake, or asleep while he was forcefully dragged by Ellie through the cheerful road of Jackson.

"Since when did I become a part of your shopping list companion?"

"Stop being a baby. It's the season of forgiveness." She counters his question.

"I don't nor I will." He replied nonchalantly.

"Just shut up and come." They arrived at a shop filled with the residents of town. It operates as a souvenirs shop or something.

There's no currency or ratio cards kind of system in Jackson. It's more of a trade or favors and you're getting benefits from the others. Members of the patrol team are kind of an exception because their work is the toughest of all. Like gladiators enjoy their benefits after every fight.

Looking around the place, it was filled with a bunch of cute stuff. Like snow globes, or some cards, or, literally anything that won't come in handy when you have to defend yourself.

The moment they walked in, Ellie left him by himself, browsing through the shelf, looking for whatever is on her mind.

(Y/N) was not interested in anything, but he does want Ana and Jason to enjoy the, whatever party that is gonna be held in town square. Maybe a gift or two for them will do.

He picked up one of the snow globes, shook it a bit, and watched it do the magic.

'Mesmerizing. Ana will love this.'

He then proceeded to walk around the place, and came across a cute little creature which kinda reminded him of Jason.

Dina did turn the little boy into a Christmas mini-man after she got him some new winter outfits

'This will do.'

"Look at you." Ellie's voice startled him a bit. Just a bit though. "What's a moody guy doing with all those gifts in their hands?"

"Buck off Elle. I'm just getting them for the two."

"Aw~. How sweet of you mister self blamer~." She can't stop teasing him.

Ever since the conversation he had with Joel and Ellie, he's on low guard mode, sometimes no guard at all.

And Ellie has been trying her best to get on his good sides. Even if that means she had to rub him off with some embarrassing shits, she'll do it. So far so good.

"How do I pay for this?"

"Well, you only went patrol once, but that counts as a week full of work." She then makes her way to the counter.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" He follows her with the items in hand.

"Hey Ellie. Whatchu wanna get?" The supposed owner, wearing the typical Christmas hat, with that fake beard, and that size of a tummy, definitely is the Santa wannabe of Jackson.