Seattle Day 1(End)

"Why are you hunting Wolves?"

Now that's a big question.

Abby is staring down at her newly reunited brother, and it's already cringe.

Even Lev and Yara stands there awaiting his answer.

No one in the area is mentally sane to pick a fight with WLF unless you're a Scars.

"Why? Why not? I've only been here not twenty four hours yet, and they gave me a grand welcome."

"Grand? Like fireworks?" Lev had to ask.

"Yes. Only they replace it with guns and shits and pointed them at you."

"That's straight up shooting."

"He's being sarcastic Lev." Yara chimes in to stop her brother from further unnecessary question.

"You'll be safe if you're with me. I'll talk to Isaac afterwards."

'Isaac... That's the one that wants Ellie.'

"What makes you think they'll take me in? I've killed a lot ya know."

"You leave no survivors, no one will rat you out. Now come on. Let's move."

On Abby's order, they started moving again.

"Check for anything useful."

But of course (Y/N) knows that. Both he and her are scavenging around the place.

"We can't touch this stuff. It's Old World." Lev again with his weird statement.

"Are you f--" Abby sighed. "You need supplies."

"And food. I'm fucking starving."

Abby grabbed a protein bar out of her bag and toss it to (Y/N).

"Are you trying to suffocate me?"

"It's all I got stop complaining."

"My jaw is splitting as of this moment, and you want me to chew on a bar? Piss off." He them tossed it to Lev instead.

"I'm not gonna argue with you right now. We're not out of the woods yet."

"That's a terrible pun." (Y/N) can't help but spill it, which Abby scoffed at his remarks.

"What's a pun?" Poor Lev.

No answer. They're tired of his third world question.

"Never seen Scars going after Scars before." Abby starts a conversation that's been bothering her for a while now.

"Seraphites." Now it was Lev who corrected her. How ironic.

"What'd you do?"

"I shaved my head."

Abby scoffed. "Fine. Forget I ask."

"There's a lot of monk Scars I've came across. What's the problem with shiny head?" Abby may not feel like asking, but her brother thinks otherwise.

"It's personal." Yara replied.

"Where is this Isaac guy anyway?" Now that's a random question from (Y/N).

"Doesn't matter. Owen comes first."

Owen...

"Ah. The boyfriend. I'm surprised he didn't get you pregnant yet."

Abby chuckled.

"Yeah, ain't gonna happen." She replied.

"You don't want kids?"