01. Marriage??

"Ava...Darling Come to my office asap... I need to talk to you"

I heard his cold voice from there. Unfortunately, he is my mafia boyfriend. Do you believe that I don't need this relationship? I am doing my affair without even my concern but just for the FEAR!

************************************************
One year ago...

"W...who are you? What...what are you doing? W...where do you take me? L...let me g...go!!"

I was inside a black car between two men. One of them tied up my mouth then I couldn't even scream. I struggle to escape from kidnapping. But I couldn't. 

They took me to a dark area. But there was a huge building in the corner of that road. They took me to the elevator and there was a luxury office at the end. But it was also dark. They sat me down and tired me to a chair. There was a projector in front of me. I widened my eyes after what I saw on the screen. Someone was stalking me and they took my pictures everywhere I went. I was confused and couldn't believe what happened. Suddenly a door was opened and a tall and handsome muscular man was in front of me with a devilish smile.

 Suddenly a door was opened and a tall and handsome muscular man was in front of me with a devilish smile

"Hey, my princess... So how are you? Look... How impatient I was all past weeks?"

He pointed his finger at the projector and said.

"W....who are you? W...why...why did you take my photos without my concern?"

"Oh my..my... You know the day I saw you first you stole this man's heart. I didn't care about any girl who came in front of me... But you... Girl, you made my heart race high and high every single day when I was thinking of you. I wanna make you mine." he leaned me and said.

"A...are you crazy? L...let...let me go"

He smirked and pointed his finger at the screen. I was startled. It...it was my mom and dad. The two people I love the most in this world.

"Be my girlfriend or...." he chuckled devilishly.

"W...what? Y...you can't d....do like that" my eyes filled with tears. He smirked and wiped my tears. I looked away.

"I don't wanna hurt your parents, my princess. So be a good girl and do what I say understand?" He held my chin and looked at me with stern eyes.

I tried to look down.

"I asked you to understand??!!"  I was startled as he yelled. I nodded with teary eyes.

That's how Jake made me his girlfriend. 

***************************************
Present...

"A...at the office? Umm... I just got home. S..so I am tired." I said.

"Should I repeat you? I said COME ASAP!! No talk. Come and meet me! Right now!! I'm not asking. I'm telling you to come to the office right now. Don't make me send someone to get you."

He sounded cold and serious. His tone of voice scared me. I was startled. Then I went to his office quickly.

He was sitting on his chair and showed me the chair in front of his huge office table. I sat in front of him and kept looking down.

"Look at me... I said look at me!!!" I looked at him. "Get ready for our marriage. We will get married next Monday."What?! What did he say? Marriage? N..no way!!

"W...what...what? Umm... Are you kidding? Marriage? Nnn...no!" I got up and said with teary eyes.

"Sit down AVA!! Don't resist me. You know what happen if you resist me." He said while rubbing his hands and smirking devilishly.

"My mom and dad will never accept this. I can't marry without their concern. And I have my dreams. I can't marry you" I hummed with teary eyes while looking down.

"Let's see how your parents will reject this proposal.  If I can be able to take their acceptance you should marry me okay?"

"It...it will never happen... They... They will never let me ruin my dreams and life" I hummed as he smirked at me.

"Ok my princess, let's see... Umm..." he got up and came to me. Then he caressed my face. "Just get ready for our marriage TOMORROW!"

I widened my eyes. "To...to... Tomorrow?"

"Why? Were you surprised? I can't wait anymore. So let's get married as soon as possible. Now you can go home"

I got up slowly with teary eyes. I turned to go home. But suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I gasped. I looked down. But he put his finger on my chin lifted my chin and looked at my teary eyes with a smirk.

"I can't wait..." He sniffed my neck and said seductively. He slowly pecked my neck. I shivered and left a moan softly. "Let's meet tomorrow my princess."

It was raining heavily. I was walking in the rain. I sat on the road and kept crying hard. I was afraid so hard. I don't know what to do. I didn't wanna marry him. But how confident he said he would marry me? That meant I should marry him?  What will happen to my life?

***********************************************************

-------------------------------------------------------

(I will come with another part. Tell me do you like it or not🥰)