09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞

Warning ⚠️🔞: This part may include violence and mature content and some readers can be triggered!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I saw my parents in my dreams. M...mom... Dad... I miss both of you. I'm so helpless. Please hug me, Mommy. But suddenly, they disappeared from my dreams while screaming my name. Jake came in front of me and dragged me to the other side. I screamed but he was laughing devilish. Tears fell from my eyes. I got up from my dreams.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. I was confused and looked around. I saw he was sitting on the couch next to me while resting his head back against the wall. He closed his eyes. I was so thirsty. I sat on the bed and leaned toward the table to take the water glass. But I didn't have energy. My hand was shaking. My hand hit the glass and it fell to the floor. I gasped as it broke with a loud noise. He was startled and got up quickly.

"Oh my god princess, what are you doing? Why didn't you call me if you want something?"

He ran toward me. He caressed my hair and leaned toward me.

"Are you okay? What do you want?"

I looked away since I didn't want anything from him. I heard him sighing.

"Why are you so stubborn princess? When don't you give up your ego? When do you stop making me angry and live your life without being so tough?"

I kept looking away. Suddenly he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"I asked you something... Didn't you hear that? STOP PLAYING WITH ME AND JUST ANSWER!!!"

"I... I'm fine... Just... Just want some W...w...water..."

"See... How easy it was? Okay, drink this for now... The doctor told me to feed you as you don't have energy. Why didn't you have a meal all day? I didn't tell you to avoid meals."

I drank the water that he gave me. He was right I was so hungry now. After a few minutes, he brought some soup for me.

"I... I don't wanna eat..."

He didn't listen to me. He fed me with a stern look. So I couldn't refuse it as I was afraid of him.

"I'm full now"

"Just a few more bites... please."

"I can't"

"Why not?"

He asked me, he looked angry again and he seemed frustrated with me.

"No talking back, that's not allowed. So listen to me, you're going to eat at least a little bit of the soup."

He wanted me to do as I was told but I was not listening.

"You are refusing to eat but why? You don't want to starve yourself... do you?