05. Escape

When I woke up the next morning, I was still on the floor. I got up remembering I had to cook for him. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I gasped when I saw purple marks all over my neck. I bit my lips hard as my eyes filled with tears. I sighed had a shower and came out while wearing a towel. I thought he was sleeping. But when I came out of the revealing bathroom he was lying on the bed putting his hand against his head and watching me. I looked down while blushing.

"I love your every single body curve baby girl... You are so beautiful."

He said coming to me. Then he hugged me behind.

"And so hot.... So sexy...."

I shivered as he whispered into my ears caressing my neck.

"I was so wild last night, right? But when I see your neck with these beautiful hickeys, I am proud of myself. I marked you. You are only mine. But how helpless you were in front of me! Can't you let go of your ego baby girl? If so... Our relationship will be so beautiful."

He said while turning me toward him. He caressed my cheek with his fingers while smirking. I tried to look down. But he grabbed my chin and lifted my face smirking devilish. Then he leaned against my lips without even giving me time to think. He kissed me another few minutes grabbing my waist tightly. His warm breath hit on my face as he moaned. I was squirming both pleasure and pain on my wounded lips.

After kissing my lips, he leaned to my neck and pecked on the hickeys on my neck. I moaned softly as he kissed there. He sucked and bit another place of my neck and made new hickeys on my neck. It was hurting. I grabbed his shirt and tightened my grip on his shirt little by little while whimpering.

"p...please... It... It hurts..."

I whimpered and he pulled himself away. He smirked and grabbed my neck again leaving another few marks on my neck. I looked like I was attacked by an animal.

Then he held the edge of my towel and I breathed heavily

Then he held the edge of my towel and I breathed heavily. I was afraid like a little deer in front of a tiger.

"Shall I pull this down?" He chuckled mischievously and asked. I panted hard while holding my towel so hard. Then he laughed devilishly.

"Don't be scared my little bird. I was just kidding...Go and prepare my breakfast soon. You have an hour!!!"

He said while whistling and going inside the bathroom. I was afraid and quickly wore a dress and ran downstairs.

*******************************************************

While even having breakfast I was thinking of how to escape here. I looked at him slowly but I didn't think he was looking directly at me while eating as well. I saw the desire and the lust in his eyes with a smirk.

"What? What are you thinking so much?" I was startled by the roughness of his voice.

"Ah, umm... Are you g..gonna work t...today?"