11. Happiness.

"Good morning Sir... What do you want?"

"Ah little girl, are you the seller today?"

"Yes sir... I thought of learning how to sell fish hehe... Ok just tell me how can I help you?"

"Yesterday I ordered some fish, so I came here to buy them, little girl... Here is the token number..."

"Oh, wait Sir I'll bring your order. Just sit there..."

"Oh ho... Don't call me like Sir... I'm a daily customer of your grandma... Call me uncle..."

I smiled at the old uncle brightly. I was so happy to work here. It made me live a fresh life. I worked hard because my grandma was also old now. Her customers were so friendly and all of them loved me so much. Most of them were old people and they were so sweet to me. After a long time, I received so much love and it made me happy. But I couldn't get rid of the trauma of being abused by Jake. Every night I was afraid of my dreams and kept waking up from sleep and seeing nightmares. That was why I worked hard. So I could be able to forget it for a moment. But I was awake all night with fear, sadness, and memories of that bitter life.

 But I was awake all night with fear, sadness, and memories of that bitter life

It was already a week since I came here. I went to my room to take a rest and was sitting alone in my room. The night I came here, I sent a message to Eric. I was gonna delete them because I wanted to forget everything about my life in that freaking city. I read messages while I deleted them...

********************************
"Thank you for helping me, Eric. "
"But I'm sorry for what I did. "
"I can't go with you too. "
"I can't believe anyone. "
"I mean after Jake knew this he would punish you too. "
"So if you can just hide somewhere for a while... And also save that bodyguard as well..."
"So after having some free time, I will go home. "
"So don't say this to Jake. please..."
"And don't find me. I'm fine too."

"But Avandra... You are so weird..."
"Everything is okay? Did he do something wrong?"

"Oh no no..."
"I just want some space from his busy life."
"I can't even wait to see how badly he treats people as a mafia king. I'm not used to them yet. So I just wanna fix my mind a little bit being far away from him. :) "

"Hm okay fine. If something wants just tell me. I'll be there for you <3"

********************************

Fucking shit... How much I did lie to the world because of Jake... I delete everything while humming with anger. Then I was gonna clear the chat of Jake. It was only him texting. I had just seen texts and hadn't replied to him. I opened that chat while shivering.

**************************************
"I'm back at home where are you, baby girl?"

Missed call...
Missed call...
Missed call...