02. Wedding Day

I was asleep last night while crying. But the next day I heard some weird sounds downstairs. Suddenly, the door of my room was opened. Some women just like maids came into my room.

"Miss, you should come with us." I surprised.

"W....where?" They looked at each other's faces.

"Miss, it's your wedding day today. You have to get ready for that." What am I listening to? How was it possible? I got up from the bed and ran downstairs. I wondered. There was so much furniture and much more. My mom and dad were happy and laughing on the couch. I was shocked.

"M...mom, w...what is happening h..here?" Both of them looked at me while smiling.

"Oh honey, why didn't you tell us about your boyfriend? He sent us these gifts because of your wedding." Mom said while walking towards me.

"I am proud of you Avandra. Finally, you found a good husband. We don't have to worry about you anymore." My dad said.

"B...but, d...dad.... I... I... I don't want....."

"Oh my sweetheart, didn't you get ready yet? We will be late." I was startled by the sound from behind me. It's him. He came to me put his hand around my shoulder and slowly squeezed it.

"Don't resist me, baby girl... You know what will happen to your beloved mom and dad if you don't accept your fate." He whispered to me and kissed my cheek while smiling. Mom and Dad looked at us with happy faces.

"So... You are gonna get ready now, aren't you?" He looked at me with a smirk. I stared at him helplessly and then looked at my parents. I felt so helpless. My eyes filled with tears. He squeezed my shoulder. I looked at him and nodded.

After that, his maids came to me and prepared me for my wedding.

I wore a white color long white wedding gown. My hair has a crown and they did some make-up too. I saw he was leaving before commanding his bodyguards to take me there on time. After finishing ready I went to the wedding hall with bodyguards. When I entered the wedding hall first I saw the huge wedding cake. I wondered.

I couldn't believe my eyes

I couldn't believe my eyes. The wedding hall was a huge one and it was like a royal wedding. I saw him waiting for me. My heart beat very fast. He was wearing a black full suit. His muscular body and that suit made him more handsome than usual.