07. Love Me?

I struggled a lot. I didn't even notice tears fall across my face while struggling. I begged him for mercy but he was such a beast was drunk by alcohol.

"P...please... Let me... I go... I... I'm begging you... Please..."

"Your scent... Mmmh... You are like a flower little girl... Even your smell is so delicious...."

I felt the bad smell of the alcohol from him. I prayed for God and thought someone would come to save me. He was gonna touch my chest. Suddenly, he screamed and I slowly opened my teary eyes. It was so dark. So I couldn't see what happened well. His hand was gripped by someone hard and folded it toward his back. Then someone threw him away and he fell on the floor while screaming. I turned toward him fell on the floor and again turned toward where that force came from.

I gasped when I saw Jake in front of that man with a stern and cold look. He was burning with anger. He looked at my teary eyes and folded his palms with anger. Then he ran to that man kneeled on his chest and beat him without even stopping for a single second.

"How dare you motherfucker to touch my princess? I told you once she is mine and you fucker crossed the line again. You will be done today!!!"

He groaned and beat his man on the way with his ring-filled hand. That man was bleeding and screaming so scary.

"J...Jake... H...he will die..."
I hummed with fear. He looked at me with cold eyes and came to me. His knuckles have bathed with that man's blood. I looked down when he came to me.

"Are you okay, my princess?"

He held my head and asked while putting his forehead against mine. I nodded with fear and teary eyes.

 I nodded with fear and teary eyes

"Go... Go and sit in the car." I looked at him with wide-open eyes.

"W... What are you g...gonna d...do?"

"I SAID, GO AND SIT IN THE CAR!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME AVANDRA?!"

I was afraid when he yelled at my name like that. I looked at him and then looked at that man and ran toward the car and closed the door. I was scared so much. Suddenly I heard a scream and a gunshot. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily with fear. My eyes keep tearing up. I tried to inquire about where the sound came from. Suddenly, the door opened and Jake got in the car and sighed. Then he looked at me up and down. I bit my lip hard and kept looking down with fear. I wondered when he pulled me toward him and hugged me tightly while caressing my hair.

"I'm sorry my princess... I lost my mind for a moment and left you alone with these fucking beasts. Did he hurt you?"

I wondered when he was sweet toward me like that. I nodded my head.

"I will never leave you again... And... Don't be afraid until I am with you. No one can ever touch you like that again. I promise you. I'm the only one who can touch you and have you... But no one else... You are only mine all alone"