16. White Rose

His Pov_

"But boss, don't trust a girl that much! You are getting weak now because of that girl. I can't even look at this. How rude you were before. But now you didn't even kill that bastard who tried to kill you last night"

"Anthony... Anthony... I didn't kill him because I had to find something by using him." I said with a smirk as I had to find that motherfucker who tried to take away my little princess from me. It's been a few months but still, I couldn't find that mf. How dare he try to help my little bird to escape from me? ERIC!!! I will find you. My manager Anthony is so faithful to me. He has known me since I was young. After my parents' death, he was the one who was with me as always. Anyway, I was happy because my little rose flower finally said that she loved me. I was in love as always now.

"But Anthony is right boss. You shouldn't believe her that much. I know she is so beautiful. But I think she loves you because of your money and status!!"

"Shut up Devid. You are the second one who said this to me. If any of you say something against my wife again, I won't let you breathe tomorrow. We arranged this meeting to discuss what's going on inside my business. You all know something is happening inside my JJK Enterprises." I was as angry as my all mafia men talking nonsense about my wife. I knew they all were jealous of me as I was the owner of that beautiful white rose. Yeah, I will never let anyone close her.

"Now tell me, when did we start making losses? I can see someone playing a hidden game here

"Now tell me, when did we start making losses? I can see someone playing a hidden game here. David, you are the manager of this company.  Tell me what's going on?"

"B...boss... I'm sorry... I will find it. Our shareholders are compliant about the same thing sir. Because you have 53% shares they don't like to talk about the situation and also they are afraid of you. They think of you as a challenge and a threat as always. So they won't like to talk against you. I'll arrange a meeting with them anyway.

"Good. I want them scared of me too. They have to know their place. Yes, arrange a meeting ASAP!!"

---------------------------------------------------
"Oh, Jake... I... I was afraid... S... Some day I will die because of a heart attack." She was startled and said as I was back hugging her. Her smell was goddamn good. I leaned to her neck and ran my nose that cold and soft skin. I slowly ran my both hands to her breasts to tease her. Her breaths were getting deep and short. I felt her nipples harden already. I chuckled myself as her every reaction seduced me.

"Your smell is so delicious my princess."

"I'm n...not a food mmh Jake... Don't t...tell like that mmm." I chuckled at her stubbornness. She is a rebel queen. But I like that as she was fucking cute when she acted like that.

"Stop fighting with me... Just tell me... Are you ready now?" I whispered seductively.

"F... For what?"