Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞

Warning ⚠️🔞: This part may include violence and mature content and some readers can be triggered!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

"Get out, don't slow me up."

He still had that devilish smile and his eyes still had the same deadly expression. I was still tired but I did not wanna risk his mood again. I managed to get out of the car. I was gonna fall too. I saw his bodyguards and servants looking at me. But I couldn't stand up straight. I couldn't even walk properly. I felt like I was still lifeless.

But he was looking at my every action with a huge grin and smug while drinking his alcohol bottle.

"Help her!"

He yelled at the servants and after that, I saw 4 of them coming to help me. One of them carried me and tried to bring me inside.

"Don't touch her jerk!!!"

I was startled as he yelled at him. That person apologized to Jake. But he came to that bodyguard and kicked on his tummy.

"Don't ever dare to touch her!!"

Then two maids came and held me. The bodyguards were scared so much. And me too. I couldn't believe his possessiveness.

When they put me inside, he came in while drinking and closed the door. But when he came in, his whole attitude changed quickly.

"You alright?"

He asked with the same soft look from before.

This person has 2 sides, I could even see that moment. He was an evil and dangerous person. He didn't care about anyone except maybe himself. But at the same time, he could be able to soft toward me.

But I didn't answer. I was angry at him. And still, I was so tired though.

"Answer me!"

He asked this with a deadly look again. I knew he was not gonna let me be unless I answered.

"Are you alright? "Yes" or "No" Those are the choices."

"P...please l...leave me alone..." I said with anger just didn't care that I was dealing with a devil.

"Are you telling me what to do?"

He raised his voice at the moment. His face became evil again and he looked so mad. I couldn't even show my true emotions as he was controlling me.

"You're not gonna tell me what to do."

I looked away. I just wanted to cry. I wanted to escape from this hell. I felt so helpless. I felt both anger and sadness. I heard him groan and suddenly I felt the burn on my cheek. I screamed as he slapped me across my face.

"Stop being so proud and remember your place. Or else I know well how to remove your fucking pride. Don't... Don't ever think to escape from me again. I... I will ruin you."