12. Back To Hell?

"I told you that I would find you...."

"Y...y... you..."

I took a step back without even noticing. I saw his devilish smile and my heart almost stopped. I was shocked and scared. I could barely even speak and my heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. He was very close to me and he was looking at me. He reached out and he touched my face with his cold hand, but then I backed away from his touch and I looked away from him. He smiled at me with a cold smile. The last time he touched me with his cold hand it was to hurt me and to scare me. He was standing right in front of me now. It was too late for me to run away now. He'll find me again and again, even if I do try to run away. I have just got to face him and hope for the best. I felt like crying but I couldn't cry in front of him. not when he was standing right in front of me. I have got to try to be strong and not look like I was afraid.

"Oh, are you scared?"

He chuckled and he smiled even more. It was really intimidating, I could tell that he was doing this on purpose. He was making sure that I knew that he could scare me and that he enjoyed watching me tremble in his presence. He looked at me with his cold dark eyes; I felt like he was looking into my soul.

"P...please n...no...."

I tried my best to be strong. But I almost gonna cry. He chuckled again and then he spoke to me.

"Why? I just want to hug you."

He laughed and mocked me. Then he was making fun of me for being scared of him. He could see the fear in my eyes and he knew that he could scare me, and he enjoyed it. He enjoyed scaring me because it made him feel powerful.

"P...please l...lemme g...go"

I said while stepping back as he walked towards me.

"Is it not enough that I let you play for this long??"

His voice was like ice; it made my heart beat faster and it made me shake. He smiled as he stared at me and I felt paralyzed in front of him.

"You're mine and you will always be mine... So no escape from me in this life and even in next life..."

He said to me and tried to grab my hand and I stepped back. He looked at me with a devilish look. Then he jumped towards me and grabbed my hand tightly. It was so painful. I held him with my other hand and tried to escape. Tears filled my eyes.

"Please don't do this. I'm happy here. P....please... Please leave me"

"Huh... Happy? My foot..."

I didn't want to leave this place of peace and happiness; this place of freedom. He was ruining the one happiness that I have been able to find in what feels like ages. I didn't want to go back to him, I wanted freedom.

"Let... me... go!!!"

I yelled to let out my frustrations as he kept pulling me toward him. I tried to free myself in a desperate attempt to escape him and his torment. He dragged me towards the car. I struggled to escape.

"pl... please I'm b... begging you... Let m...me go"

"HEY!!!!! WHO ARE YOU??"

I saw Grandma scream and run toward us. I looked at her with teary us.

"Let go of her hand, you bastard!!! Don't tell me I'm a bad woman then... She is my little girl. Let her go..."

Grandma held his arm and shook it. Then Jake looked at me and then Grandma with a smirk.

"Unfortunately I know how to get what I want in a good way or a bad way, poor granny..."

I gasped as I saw he took out his gun and pointed it towards Grandma. Then looked at me with a smirk.