17. Morally Grey 🔞

-Her POV

I looked at his eyes. They were so different. I felt that they were holding a tragic and horrible story.

"It was from a woman and it said.....it s...said she got pregnant from my dad."

He looked at me with so much pain in his eyes. I couldn't even understand how to comfort him. I put my hand on his back and patted him.

"My mom was the one who was betrayed by my dad. She was the innocent one and she was the one who had to carry us both in this whole mess that he created. She didn't deserve all of those horrible things that my father did, and she didn't deserve to die before watching me reach a good age. I will forever hate my dad for being such a liar and a cheater to my dear mom. I loved her so much."

"My mother did die in an accident. And it happened after that stupid father of mine decided to bring that woman home with him after he got her pregnant. The stupid bastard couldn't keep it in his pants and it broke the heart of my dear mother. She died just after a few months of seeing that girl in our house."

"I am so sorry for my loving mom. She couldn't take the thought of the fact that the man she loved the most was a complete traitor. My father did her a lot of wrong and she became depressed after he betrayed her like that. She planted roses to fix her mind. I know there are so many tears of her carried with each rose in this garden. She didn't deserve all of that, because she truly was the only person I could truly love like nothing else. My dad could have done so much better for her..."

He tried hard to hold back his tears. I held his hand tightly to comfort him.

"After my dear mother died, he decided to marry that woman he cheated with. This whole time, he never felt guilt for all the hurt he's done to my mother and he didn't even care that I was also suffering because of his stupid actions. He just cared about his own pleasure instead. It never mattered to him what happened as long that he was happy."

"My stepmom was a complete devil. She didn't treat me well, she didn't treat me right. She actually only wanted to spend time with her own son and she wanted to act like she had more authority over me. She was not even someone that I could even love. She was just such a horrible person."

I almost cried. How could he bear these things all alone in his little heart? I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Did... Did s...she abuse.... I... I mean...." I was so uncomfortable. At that time Carlo took us coffee and put it on the table in front of us and left us. Jake poured some coffee for me and handed the cup to me.

"Well yes... She did abuse me!! her abuse was not only the physical aspect but it was on the verbal aspect. I was getting insulted by her all the time about how I was just like my mom, and that I was not a person that anyone should love. And...., I was only five when I started living with her and my dad. I had to see how many terrible things have happened because of someone so selfish like him."

"She actually treated me well when my dad was around her. She wanted to keep up that perfect image of a mother and she thought that I could not see everything that she had done and how much she really hurt me with her words. But then once my dad left, I would suddenly be treated like I was some unwanted trash that was not worth loving or caring about. And also she attacked me and... And... T...they were so...so....."

L... Listen Jake..." I hugged him tightly. I was worried about him. "it's ok... Now it's over... I'm proud of you love..."

"Thank you, my princess. I just could never understand why my father had to do all those horrible things to my dear mother and I don't know if I can ever forgive him. But my princess, I want to thank you for being so caring and loving of me even after I told you everything. I just feel so much better now that I can talk to you about such a big topic like that."