10. Feathers To Fly

"I knew you would call me, beautiful... So tell me how can I help you? I will die for you..."

"I... I want to go out for a moment... Without... Without my husband knowing..."

"Shall we meet and talk, beautiful?"

"NO!!!"

He didn't even let me go out. But I couldn't tell it to him.

"I... I mean I just wanna go out for a moment. H... He's so busy and he doesn't have time to go out. That's it. He... He didn't let me go out though since his enemies were everywhere. B...but I like to walk outside. If you can just help me... Just arrange a small trip for me w....without knowing him. And... And also if you can take him away from the house on that day..."

I tried my best to say what I wanted without being suspicious.

"Hmm... As you wish beautiful. I'm glad to help you. I'll always be there for you. Do you have any place to go?"

"...... I... I... I have..."

"Oh... Seems like you don't even know where to go. Ok... I have a guest house far away from here. I'll arrange it only for you. And if I have time I'll come to see you too..."

My jaw dropped at what I heard. I think this was also a little bit dangerous. I didn't know what was in his mind. I can't believe anyone. But I had no choice. I should take care of myself. I should act with everyone in the right mind. I planned something in my mind.

"O... Okay... It's better..."

"Good girl. I mean... Don't worry I will help you. So get ready... I'll take him away from the house somehow. Just give me another three days. I'll try to arrange a business trip for him."

"O... Okay thank you. Don't call me again. I'll call you after three days. Bye."

My heart beat fast and fast. I didn't know whether this was right or not. But how could I bear these things? I felt so helpless. I missed my mom and dad. He didn't even let me meet them. He was so rude. He was not a human. Just a beast.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare him breakfast after having a shower. I didn't see him after last night. I thought he was in his office room. I prepared the dining table and tried to go to the bedroom. He came to have the breakfast. I looked away remembering what happened last night.

"What is this?"

He groaned like nothing happened last night.

"y... Your b..breakfast..."

He looked at me with cold eyes and grabbed my hair. I whimpered as he hurt me.

"Do you think, I'm a fucking pig? How can I eat this? Just cook something better than this."

"B...but t...this is your f...favorite one..."

I said while trying to escape from his grip. My eyes filled with tears. It was hurting.

"I don't have a favorite thing in my fucking life again. Do you see? Just prepare something again!!! Wanna tell it again?'

I whimpered and nodded with fear as he yelled at me. I prepared another meal while worrying about my entire existence. I couldn't even eat well. I didn't have any appetite to eat. I was just zoning out and thinking of my fucking life. Sometimes I couldn't breathe. I was afraid of my nightmares every night. I didn't wanna come out of the bedroom and I just wanted to lay down on my bed. He was busy with his work. My days passed like that without even any desire for my life. I didn't even have a chance to connect with a friend or my parents. I was getting worse with my mental health as well. I was just living the way he wanted. I just hated myself as well.