03. First Night With Him

He put me on his shoulder and took me inside his huge mansion. I struggled to escape but he didn't put me down.

"You are so hard to get right baby girl? But the more you resist, the more I wanna have you. So don't try to escape princess. You should obey me and your life will be heaven. But if you keep resisting me... You can't even imagine what will happen" I heard his devilish laugh.

That laugh gave me goosebumps. After entering the room he threw me on the bed. I gasped.

"Go! Go and change your clothes!" he commanded me. I was startled. "Just keep this on your mind. Now you are my wife and I am your husband. So don't even think to run away from me."

He said like that before he jumped on the bed. I was dumbfounded. I kept thinking what should I do now? After a while, I looked around to go to the bathroom.

I saw the bathroom. My jaw dropped as I saw it. It was the corner of the huge bedroom. But it is only covered with glasses. Anyone can see through the bathroom inside the bedroom. Now should I bathe while he watching? I looked at him with begging eyes.

"What's the problem princess?" he smirked and asked.

"H... How... How do I bathe?" I looked at the bathroom and looked at him as he was smirking.

"Why? There, that corner you have the bathroom and you can take a shower from that. Don't you know how to take a shower too? Then I should bathe you too?" he was smirking as I gasped and shook my head.

"N...no... No.. But... But it is a see-through bathroom and... and...."

"And I can see how my baby girl is bathing." He chuckled mischievously.  I gulped.

"P... Please I can't do that. Can't you please go out until I finish?"

His face changed to a devilish look. I looked down. Suddenly he yelled at me.

"How dare you call like that to your husband? I think you want a punishment. Cone here. I said come here!!!" I was startled and came closer to him.

"Lay across on my lap! Are you resisting? Do what I say or else...Don't you want to see your parents again? "

I was afraid when I heard what he said. I did what he said. After I laid on his lap I felt him lift my wedding gown. Then he caresses my butt. I bit my lip hard.

"Don't ever resist me okay?" I felt like my but was burning as he slapped on my butt. I screamed. He slapped there again and again with his huge palm. I can't even breathe because I screamed for every slap of him. I felt both pain and pleasure. It made me wet but tears jumped out of my eyes when he gave me his 6th slap.

"I... I'm sorry... Please s...stop"

"Do you ever resist my order?" he smirked and asked while caressing my butt.

"N..no" I hummed with the pain.

"I didn't hear you princess~~"

"NO!" I screamed and he let go of me.

"Now go and take a shower quickly."

I sneaked toward the see-through bathroom. Still, my butt was burning. I took off my clothes and turned back to him to hide my front body from him. I felt so embarrassed.

"Mm hm don't do that princess. Don't hide your body. Turn toward me. I wanna see your beautiful body."

I felt I blushed like a tomato. I turned forward and bath looking down as he watched me on the bed. I saw the lust and desire in his eyes. I was embarrassed.

After having a shower, I went to the closet and tried to choose a cloth. I wondered. All of them were seductive dresses, nightgowns, lingerie, and so on. I felt so embarrassed. But I had no choice. I chose a red color nightgown with thin straps. It was highly revealing my body. But it was better compared with others.