14. Forgiveness.

When I woke up the next morning my head was hurting so bad. I was on the couch and also my leg was hurting. I felt so frustrated early in the morning. I pulled my hair as my head was aching so badly. I looked at my leg

"Oh, what happened to my leg... It is hurting mmh..."
I sighed. I saw a large bandage around my leg and I tried to remember my injury from last night.? My leg hurt more than it did last night, now that I was sober. It was beginning to dawn on me what terrible things happened last night. All memories were blurry.

"What the hell happened!?" I said loudly, and my voice was loud enough to hurt my head even more.

I didn't remember anything well. I looked at the clock. "Oh my God it's too late... I have to make his breakfast... Otherwise, he will kill me...mmh" I tried to get up. But my leg hurt so much.

"Ouch!!" I screamed.

I was unable to stand up on it. I started to get worried about the fact that he hadn't woken up yet.

"I've got to make his breakfast... But I can't walk..." I said to myself and I started to panic. My heart started to pound in my chest and I felt like I was going to throw up.

I bit my lip took my full energy together and stood up through the pain. The wound began to bleed again. I looked at it helplessly. Then I started to walk to the kitchen slowly in pain while whimpering. But it was a wonder. When I went to the kitchen I saw breakfast was already prepared on the dining table. I gasped and it was a complete meal. I felt the smell of them and seemed delicious. I held my tummy. I wanted to eat.

"I'm hungry

"I'm hungry... But what happens if he gets angry?" I was bleeding already. Oh, I was almost near to fainting. I was just looking at food with greed and I heard a footstep behind me. My heart beat fast and fast. Jake was right behind me. He had been watching me the whole time. He had seen me suffer. His face looked furious and he looked down at the food that was on the table and he grimaced at the sight.

"Is this my breakfast?" He asked from me his voice sounding cold and harsh. "Or is this meant for you?"

I was startled and was going to fall because I didn't even have the energy.

He caught me and he grabbed me, preventing me from falling down. He was holding me and making sure I didn't fall and hurt myself. He seemed so angry right now, but he was still holding me and I could see his face and his expression, and I felt so afraid of his wrath right now. I was feeling so scared. "Answer the question!!" His voice was still cold and angry.

"I... I don't know... When I was going t...to make your breakfast, it...it was already there" I looked down and said. I was scared. He looked furious as always.

"Then who made this!?"

He demanded to know. I was scared of his wrath and my eyes were wide with fear.

"Are you making fun of me?" He asked me, his eyes glaring at me. I didn't understand; I was so confused right now and I didn't see what I did wrong. He made me so confused and I didn't know what to say or do.