Prologue

Lilith's POV

I sat at one of the tables in the back watching strangers drink and have fun at this wedding held between my twin sister and my ex boyfriend

I'm not jealous, I'm bored.

I dumped his ass after I found out he was two timing me with my sister. I can forgive the yelling, the manipulation, and the occasional slap , but cheating? With my sister?? No. Absolutely not.

It was funny, dumping him.

~~~Flashback~~~
I was on my way to give Edward a gift before his birthday, so he can wear it to the dinner we had planned.

After everything that went down with James, and Bella trying to break us up since she moved here back in March. We deserved a nice day together.

I approached his piano room only to find him complaining to Alice......about me. In truth I was used to this, I was clingy and a bit loud, but what he said next broke me...

"This is why I should dump her! Bella is definitely the better option! She smart, funny, quiet, and sexy as fuck the complete opposite of Lilith. I can see why Renee hated her so much, I can't stand her" he groaned to Alice who only nodded along and patted his shoulder sympathetically.

I let out a soft, shuddering gasp and covered my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes. Edward continued comparing and admitted to how good it felt to be with Bella on an intimate level...as in he had sex with her......

......He told me that he wanted us to wait for marriage.

I looked down at the present that I had bought him.

It was a replica of the one that my dad owned, it was past down from generation to generation between father and son, or father and son in law

It was supposed to be a promise that he'd be a part of my family one day.... I even had it engraved.

'Take care of my heart, I've left it with you' -L

It was a stupid little saying that we said to each other before we left each other temporarily. Whether he go hunting, or I was going to visit Renee.

I stormed off and cried for about an hour, before cleaning myself up, and deciding to do the right thing and break up with Edward.

The next day I showed up at his house and said "I'm sorry, Edward, but I think we should break up" looked surprised and asked "Wha-?" But I cut him off by saying "Your just so small..." I briefly glanced down at him, making him look down at his penis. I decided to clarify by say "I was referring to your heart, Edward" making him look flustered.

"I'm too big and too much for you....I've known that since we got together. I tried to be patient and minimize myself for your comfort....but it's just not working out. We're both miserable here, together. I think that you should be with someone as small and shallow as you......like my sister, Bella" I said with a smile as he stared at me in shock.

"You should take her to dinner tonight for your birthday. I hope you two have fun and it all works out, you both deserve each other..." I said before walking out earning a smirk from Rosalie who was definitely eavesdropping.

~~~end flashback~~~
Bella later stole the watch from my room and hen scratched the L in the engraving to look like a B before giving to Edward as a wedding gift.

Now here we are.

The only reason I'm here is because dad refused to walk her down the aisle, so Bella made me a bridesmaid to force us both to attend her wedding.

He hated Edward and didn't want him as a part of our family. Unfortunately we were forced to because Renee and Bella accused me of turning him against them and tearing the family apart.

So here I am, bored out of my mind and picking at the food that looks in no way edible to me..... are they serving people paperweights? Should I even be eating this? What is it?

 are they serving people paperweights? Should I even be eating this? What is it?

My dad suddenly sat beside me with his plate of..... whatever was on mine. He cleared his throat and said "So! This is some pretty good uhh...?" I looked at him and said "Think it's a whale's asshole wrapped in bread" he choked on a laugh before saying "I thought that it was cat vomit on toast" we share a laugh and push our trays to the side.

We started chatting and were soon joined by my friends Rosalie and Leah with Jasper and Emmett "Well I'm going out to have fun now.....anyone wanna join me?" Leah announced making us all look at each other.

~~~timeskip~~~
We left early and went to La Push to have a mini bonfire.

We were all talking and chatting and just having a good time. I was nestled in Leah's arms as we teasingly fed each other. We'd been best friends since childhood and I'd had helped her with her break up and her father's death. As of late she's been helping me with school and my break up as well. Now we were moving into an apartment in L. A. where I would be going to school.

I sighed in contentment and snuggled into her arms.

Things were going to get better, something was coming, something great...... I could feel it.