Chapter 12; Thanksgiving

3rd POV
Michael showed up at the apartment just as Lilith started serving the chicken.

She had invited him to Thanksgiving with her and Leah (since he was now living there) and explained the holiday to him a few days prior.

She apologized for not serving turkey this year, and explained the leftover problem, she then added that hopefully they could do thanksgiving at her father's house and Michael could have some turkey then.

Michael was honestly fine with this, he was just happy that Lilith was including him.

Lilith had made chicken, yeast rolls, mashed potatoes, smashed sweet potatoes, and chicken gravy. Everything had been delicious, Michael was now, officially a huge fan of Lilith's buttery garlic and herb chicken.

Leah had surprised him when she ate five whole plates, he also questioned if there would've really been a leftover problem if Lilith had made a turkey. Afterwards while Lilith cleaned up (after shooing the two out of HER kitchen), Leah told Michael stories from her and Lilith's childhood, much to Lilith's embarrassment and Michael's pleasure.

Leah didn't hold back and told him about Lilith's fear of the ocean and thunderstorms, her puppy love crushes (one of which was on Leah herself), and Lilith's first time getting drunk. Michael was invested in all of it. He was disappointed when Leah fell asleep thanks to the chicken, but became happy once more when Lilith snuggled up to him and turned on Charlie Brown.

"I can't believe you mixed fireball whiskey and tequila without a juice!" Michael teased making Lilith groan and rub her head as she remembered the hangover from drinking an entire blender full of that slushified monstrosity "I was a suicidal 15 year old, and will never do that again. Lesson learned" she commented making Michael chuckle before kissing her shoulder.

"I would hope so. You're lucky you didn't get alcohol poisoning" "I almost did!" Lilith huffed and pouted making Michael smile into her shoulder "So when did you and Leah hook up?" He asked as he played with her hair making Lilith hum as she figured he would find out eventually "She was my first kiss in middle school and we hooked up in between break ups with our dick exes" she answered truthfully making Michael nod understandably.

"Are you upset?" She asked him "No, why would I be? Are you upset over my past relationships?" He asked her making her shake her head "No.... But you're not living with any of them" she pointed out making Michael tighten his grip on her waist "Were you afraid to tell me in case I got upset?" He asked making her timidly nod.

Michael shook his head and instead kissed her temple "I'm not upset at all. In fact if you wanted to sleep with her again, I'd be all for it, so long as I could watch" Lilith bolted up and whirled around to face him with a vermillion tinted face "Wha-?! Excuse me?!" Michael shrugged and smirked.

"You heard me, darling, it would be very entertaining and insightful to watch you get pleasured" Michael practically purred in a seductive manner making Lilith pout and cross her arms "Fine.....but I get to watch you have sex with a man" she bargained making Michael chuckle before hooking his thumb and forefinger under her chin and whispering "Deal" before pulling her into a slow, passionate kiss that she happily returned.