Chapter 02; When Michael met Lilith....

Lilith's POV
I woke up hours later to find myself surrounded by people in red cloaks and goat masks holding white candles and chanting in a foreign language that I didn't recognize.

The figure above my head, however, was different as his cloak had an upside down pentagram on it and he held a book, not a candle. He seemed to be leading the chant.

I had been bound and gagged and placed on a pentagram painted in what I hoped was just red paint. There were black candles on each of the stars points. My towel had been removed and I was bare as the day I was born.

Fear and embarrassment consumed me as I was exposed to these clearly unstable strangers eyes. I struggled to free myself.

'Crap.... I can't do this alone. Help! Someone, anyone, please help me!' I thought only to feel a whoosh of air.

I felt new eyes on me and looked up only to make eye contact with the most beautiful, blonde and blue eyed boy I'd ever seen.

'Was he an Angel? Had he come to save me?' He suddenly breaks eye contact with me and looks up only for his eyes to go wide and for him to lunge for me "No!" He yelled only for me to look up in time to see a funky looking knife be brought down upo...

'Was he an Angel? Had he come to save me?' He suddenly breaks eye contact with me and looks up only for his eyes to go wide and for him to lunge for me "No!" He yelled only for me to look up in time to see a funky looking knife be brought down upon my chest.

Michael's POV
I was walking through the marketplace, looking for ingredients when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

I screwed my eyes shut as I heard chanting in Latin surround me and my father's voice called out to me "My son, she needs you. Go to her" before I say anything I heard a feminine voice cry out "Help! Someone, anyone, please help me!" was transmuted to a strange place.

Whether it was my father's doing or the doing of the group of red cloaked people, I'm unsure.

I looked around and realized that I was at an amateur satanic ritual. While the words they were using were in fact accurate, but that was mostly because they had gotten their hands on a real satanic book, their pronunciation and overall setting were incorrect for the ritual they were preforming.