Chapter 1:Opinions of strangers are a great coping mechanism

The universe. A large mass of space from which humans habe not yet discovered all of.

However, there is not one universe. There's such a multitude of them that counting it may as well be a fool's erand.

As two universes clashes they have gone up in flames. And another came and another went.

Many may wounder how such a thing happened. The answe was quite simple. A game of Candy Crush.

Yes, you have heard that right. On an plane higher than gods a being higher than gods was playing Candy Crush with iniverses on her phone.

This being was a girl with briwn redish hair tied in a ponytail and crimson red eyes. The name which she choose to go by was Ajimu Najimi, also known as Anshin'in-san.

 The name which she choose to go by was Ajimu Najimi, also known as Anshin'in-san

It does still seem like jt happened yesterday. Well, it wasn't such a long time when compared to her perception of time, but still a few good years back.

That time when for the first time in her uselessly long life she had sacrificed herself for another. That time when she was bisected in two...By a rubber band. Although a shadow of his self, that former hero bastard still seemed to have a sense of humor.

Ah, but because of that she did miss the action. The first ever defeat of Shishime Iihiko.

Now, the ever so curious readers might pounder on the questiom...If she came back, why didn't she go to see him? Why didn't she go to that boy who meant so much to her?

Well, she could make endless excuses about her wanting for him to grow up without relaying on her...But the truth was much more simple. She was insecure of meeting him again.

Najimi:Haah, this is quiet hilarious. For me of all people to be like this.

Never in her existence could she ever imagine having such human emotions. It's hard to tell if her change was for the better or for the worst.

But she thinks she has a way to calm her nerves. She turned like someone was looking at her the entire time and flashed her phone which was set on a app called Wattpad.

Najimi:That's right, we're gonna have one of those reaction fics people are so crazy about. What, did you expect some shitty OC? Some shittier peotagonist that acted so out of character it was cringe like they had any connection or understanding of my dear Kumagawa-kun? Haha, nope! It's your ol' good Anshin'in-san!

She focused back on her phone and began scrolling down. All the stories had the image of a certain minus on them.

Najimi:Now, let's see...

She stopped abruptly at one. This image depichted Kumagawa without his act and scrbling simbols on the screen with blood.

Najimi:This one should do.

Ghouls and humans. Two opposite sides living in comflict with ome another, although there were those that desired to live in harmony.

However, several representatives of both sides felt something common. Shock.