Chapter 6:Interspecies is popular nowadays

To see a murder before their eyes was shocking, well mostly for humans. True, they say Kumagawa fighting and dealing gruevous wounds before through their episodes, but not outright kill until Taro.

The worst part was that hos actions were probably for the best. Unlike Juuzo who still had his individuality when he was found in the CCG raid, the overgrown man seems to have little to no mental faculty left and be completly dependent on Big Mom.

Things were different for the ghoul side, most did take the reasoning quite easily as they deal with such things on the daily basis. There were also those that actually enjoyed it.

Shu in special, as did hus counterpart. He was close enough to Rize to feel the smell when she was given the screw, a smell surprisingly even more equiste than Kaneki.

Najimi looked to be amused at the Gourment's train of thoughts. The thought that he could actually think he could succed almost made her burst out in laughter.

Najimi:Ah, kids these days...

Well, maybe if Kumagawa did let him. The minus alwais enjoyed playing the helpless victim before physically and psychologically destroying his would be captor.

Najimi:That was something, huh? Well, don't you worry. Because I'm a considerate type of gal, this episode will be more lighthearted.

Touka:For some reason, I really can't believe that...

Najimi:Ahaha, that tsundere act of yours is cute, Touka-chan. Not as cute as Takarabe-chan, but still cute.

Touka:Who the hell even is that? And why do you mean by tsundere!? I honestly feel no trust whatsoever for you!

Najimi cooed at the ghoul's outburst. As she appeared in front of her Touka feared the worst, only to get pat on the head.

After this show of conceit, Najimi returned to her place and started the episode. Of course, Touka was left fumming.

Today Touka was absent from both work and school. Of course, the reason was that she was sick. There's no way an earnest girl like her would miss it for any other reason.

Having nothing to do for the moment Kumagawa was going to visit her. As he reached the door, it was already opened and meet Ryouko face to face.

Ryouko:Uh...

Kumagawa:[Hello!]

Touka:What are you doing here?

Ryouko had to leave and left Hinami with Touka. With a tired sigh the girl let Kumagawa in.

Touka:So?

Kumagawa:[Don't be so cold. I think we got pretty close from the moment we meet. I just wanted to pay you a visit when I heard you were sick.]

Touka:What? With an empty hand?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry.]

Kumagawa reached in his jacket and took out a packet. The paper of the packet was marrow in color, but it got soaked in in blood.

Kumagawa:[I brought you some Taro-chan!]

Touka:...Wait, both me and Kamishiro were with you back then. When did you pack that?

Kumagawa:[I have sneaky hands.]

Touka:I can't say if he's serious or just joking.

Rize:I do agree it's quite hard to discern. He does alwais have that smile after all, I suppose taht just makes him that good of a liar.