Chapter 12:Pranks aren't deadly, except for when they are

Nico had not expected to see Yamori ever again. After all, that's how it was supposed to work with dead people.

However, fate would have it another way. Well, at least this god-like being who brought them all here would have it another way.

Yamori's death must have not been a kind one, that was for certain. That torture really changed Kaneki.

However, it probably wasn't as bad as this one. He thinks so purely for how hard Yamori is breathing like now.

Clearly an PTSD episode. However, seeing himself in an even worse situation only amplified his episode by the looks of it.

Nico:There, there. Calm down. It's over now.

Yamori:Haaah...

Nico has acces touch information of the ghoul underworld. Although Kaneki had become really brutal, he still does keep his kindness and goes into that monstrous state of his only on ocassion.

His cousin, however, was a completly different story. Despise having such an innocent expression this Kumagawa Misogi was, as kids today say, alwais on demon time.

Nico:...Yamori?

Yamori:Huh?

Nico:I know you had an whole episode about this whole thing, but...Is it wrong that I'd actually pay to see a standoff between this kid and Eto?

Yamori:...Nah, I'd do the same.

Najimi:I think it's time to move on. Kumagawa-kun still has to break a sibling fight.

It was quite a confusing statement as it didn't seem the kind of thing Kumagawa would wasye time on doing. Rather, he seemed more of the type who'd actually edge siblings on for the fight to escalate.

However, both Kaneki and Touka understood what she meant. Although Touka looked away while gritting her teeth.

Najimi:So much family drama around these parts...

Of course, she was no stranger to that. She didn't even bother counting the times she saw entire clans slaughtering each other.

Back at Hakoniwa, the feud between the Kurokamis would be one to cone to mind. While the worst of it was Kujira using that normalizing serum on Medaka she did know it wouldn't affect her for long and was more to cause herself pain than Medaka. Even when Kamone joined everyone he just caught Medaka's shoes in between his teeth.

But she came to accept that is just how things are. A battle between Kurokamis was a battle of fethishes.

As he expected, Rize had gave him an long lecture about getting kidnapped as he likes and making her worry so much. After going through that they began to leisury walk through the building. It's not like there was someone around that could actually stop them if it came down to it.

Kumagawa had explained about what he had done to Jason, as well as his dissapointment in what he considered torture. Least to say, Rize was delighted by the story.

She also spoke about what happened with the others. Most came to help her, Shu included to her displeasure.

Both of them knew that rather than to save him, the Gourment only wanted him as a meal for himself. Rize also commented how he came to self cannibalism to save himself after the number he had done on him and about hiw she wished he's eat his own face so she wouldn't need to see it anymore.

Anyway, him and Yomo were fighting a ghoul she happened to know. She mentioned he probably wouldn't bother fighting back since his regeneration was too advanced for them to overcome anyway.