Chapter 15:When you're a horrible employee, but you're too good at your job

Yet another set of events passed on the screen of this theater located nowhere, only forthcoming a new sets of events that will come to be before their eyes. Both humans and ghouls awaited that peacefully.

Not that they actually had any other choice in the matter. Najimi had made that very clear early on.

Yet, there were no big arguments or fight here. It tells you something if that those people had to be under the threat of a being like Ajimu Najimi for them to get along.

Things were peaceful, yet Koutaro can't help bur feel something on the back of his head, a chill crawling down his back. He has no idea why, but he fekt like the world wanted to hit him in the face.

Meanwhile, Najimi held her laughter back. Karma was such a funny little thing, especially when it was directed at serious types like Koutaro.

It's funny, because in the original set of events Kaneki became the Ghoul Investigator Haise Sasaki after months of torture leading to him losing his memories. But in this version Kumagawa became a Ghoul Investigator mostly to mess with people, which was often times his motivation.

Thinking that, Najimi let out an content and nostalgic hum. He really was spiteful, that boy of hers.

Eto:Hm? Has something happened, Anshin'in-san?

Najimi:Ah, nothing too important. Just reliving the good old day. Anyway...

The raid against the braches of Aogiri Tree was quite the big event. Many investigators have lost their lives that night, but those surviving were congratulated on their succes.

One instance on such a thing were of Juzo and Koutaro, who have both been promoted. Beside that, they were both selected to be part of a new team of investigators.

A member of this team in particular was very loudly congratulating Koutaro on his promotion. This person admired him very much.

Said member was a boy with brown hair and eyes of the same color. His name was Takizawa Seidou.

Seidou:Congratulation, Amon-senpai! Even though most investigators retire while being only a first class investigator, to become a top class while being only twenty seven...As expected of you!

Koutaro:Thank you, Seidou.

Juzo:Seidou! I got promoted too! Where's my congratulations?

Seidou:Like I care!

Koutaro:Hmm, so it's that time...

Kureo:Oya? I must say, I'm not in the know of what's happening right now.

Koutaro:After some promotions or planning we were made into a task force, Mado-san. Akira-san is also part of it.

Kureo:Is that so? As expected of you, Akira.

Akira:Thank you, father.

Juzo:It was really fun! Well, Seidou was kind of a stick in the mud.

A man with formely brown hair, now completly white, and one eye into a it's activelor ghoul state and the other brown gritted his teeth. His name was Takizawa Seidou.

 His name was Takizawa Seidou